By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Great Xbox Exclusive Renaissance!

LudicrousSpeed said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Actually the community has always been split down the middle about how much credit to give console exclusives. Edit - actually not even split down the middle, more gamers accept console exclusives than not.

IF the vast majority of the community discredit console exclusives then we wouldn't have to discredit your comment. 

Pretty much every Xbone thread in existence on teh Chartz disagrees with you :)

Thread needs more Pit People btw. Console exclusive from Behemoth, in early access. Game is good. Might be timed console exclusive though, idk.

I'm going to have to take your word for it. Maybe it's the vocal few making a loud noise that is hazing your memory.

I do remember some Xbox fans making a fuss about console exclusives a while back during the list wars to try and knock off a good percentage of games on the much larger PS4 list but it was a small few making way too much noise. Usually the way though! 

Around the Network

MS should port all Xbone exclusives to the PC, that way I'd buy quite a few of them. For now, their console sits firmly behind Switch and PS4Pro on my shopping list and I can't see it changing, not even with Scorpio.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Just another testament to the diverse quality of quantity of PS4 games.

Hunting Season is done...

I put my metric at 85, personally. 75 invites a lot of mediocre/average games. With that in mind, I've edited your list to reflect what I consider "good" rather than what I consider "not exactly bad":

Forza Horizon 3 - 91
Ori and the Blind Forest - 88
Forza Motorsport 6 - 87
Killer Instinct - 86
Titanfall - 86
Forza Horizon 2 - 86
Halo MCC - 85

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Nobody should get credit for making exclusives on purpose. The credit belongs to the devs who make their game available on as many platforms as possible.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
I'm as big of an XB fan as anyone. But, 75 is a weak threshold.

To be fair this was a parrot thread and the other thread had games as low as 71 IIRC so this is actually an improvement!

CGI-Quality said:
celador said:
why was the playstation one closed?

For going off topic. More than once and even after Thread Warnings.

When I last looked at that thread, seemed like everyone was behaving. I was actually going to make a comment in this thread saying "Xbox guys aren't going into the PlayStation thread so why are PlayStation guys attacking the Xbox lineup?"

Just goes to show, we're all guilty. 😞

vivster said:
Nobody should get credit for making exclusives on purpose. The credit belongs to the devs who make their game available on as many platforms as possible.

That would be 5 Euro into the empty platitude pig...

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
vivster said:

That would be 5 Euro into the empty platitude pig...

Why empty? Exclusives suck and at least in this forum it seems to be the opposite is celebrated rather than more games for everyone.

Exclusives serve no one other than the platform holders yet they're celebrated by the consumer, aka the people who suffer the most from it. It's stupid.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

"Exclusives". Heh.