By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Console Survey! 3DS, Wii U and Switch!

3DS:

I own one, I played the most recent pokémon and I think I've finished everything so I won't use it for a while :)

Wii U:

Finished zelda and its going into storage, I have 11 games total.

Switch:

No, I plan on waiting to see how third parties react to the console before buying in to it

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

I have all of them, and i own 2 3DS's

I own a 3ds xl. Don't really play it anymore, but have 2 games that I intend to play at some point.

I have a Wii U and play it. Am playing Zelda right now, and still play Kart occasionally.

I pre-ordered a Switch (two actually), but decided to return them. Couldn't justify a new console just for Zelda. I will definitely pick one up at some point - likely this holiday season, if there's a nice bundle or other good deal.

I got a 3DS, but I haven't played it since the Switch came out. That consumes my gaming time now, along with heroes : X

Also got the Wii U, but usage also dropped after I got the Switch. I plan to use it for crunchy roll though.

And yeah, Switch and Zelda consume me currently.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Results are pretty interesting so far, nice to see a lot of people already own the Switch or are interested in getting one sometime..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

1. I owned a 3DS (2DS to be more precise), not anymore

2. Same as the 3DS

3. No switch yet, waiting for a price cut or a good bundle, and even then it's not for sure that I will get one.

1) I have new 3DS and still play it.
2) No, and never owned a Wii U. And probably won't ever get unless it becomes very cheap.
3) I don't have Switch but will definitely buy it at the end of the year

3DS:
Yes, still have one. Still play it from time to time (recently started Ocarina of Time) and am always on the look out for any bargains.

Wii U:
Yes, got it one week after launch, black (32GB). Still have 3-4 games that I've yet to play (Donkey Kong, 007 Legends, Sonic Lost World, Deus Ex) and some I've yet to 100% (Yoshi, Assassin's Creed 3)

Switch:
Yes, got it at launch. Currently have Zelda and Bomberman, but have only played Zelda so far. Getting Mario, Yooka Laylee, Bloodstained, Sonic Mania, Snake Pass for sure (probably some more, but this was off the top of my head).

3DS: Yes. One, since OoT3D released. Technically I have two, but the other's an SE that remains sealed. I guess that means you can still put in "2" then though.

WiiU: Yes. One, since launch day.

Switch: No. I don't really want it for the hardware, but I know I'll just have to suck it up when good games come, so even if I want to say no period, you can put in "Not yet".

3DS and New 3DS, yes. Still got games to play and would still like to get some more, but just overall time and backlog means i have to be very realistic with what i can play. I got pokemon sun, AA6, Layton vs AA, Zelda majoras mask and zelda a link between worlds to finish. Would like to get DQ8 and FE echoes and FE warriors in the future.

Got Wii U and still play (zelda WW limited edition). I got Xenoblade X, TMS #FE, Bayonetta 2 and Zelda BotW still to finish along with some wii titles. Would like to get paper mario wii u, but it's not worth its current price imo. May get Zelda TP HD aswell, as i never finished it on the gamecube.

Don't have a switch and currently no plans to get one. Xenoblade 2 is a plus, but not enough for me.