By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Console Survey! 3DS, Wii U and Switch!

3DS: Own 6 devices, 3DS XL NES Edition - New 3DS XL SFC Edition - New 3DS White - New 3DS XL Black - 2DS Red, collected about 38 games and still playing it Super Mario Maker 3DS.

Wii U: Own one device white version, collected 43 games and playing Super Mario Maker.

Switch: Own one and collected 3 games, Zelda botw, Bomberman and I am Setsuna, and playing Zelda botw.

Around the Network

3DS:
No to all of them

Wii U:
No to all of them

Switch:

Don't own it. Waiting until after I beat Mass Effect Andromeda to get one. Most likely sometime next week after I beat ME:A.

3ds: own, still play it... need to sign up for Pokemon tourney today tbh

wii U: don't own, wanted one but I'm happy my sister screwed me out of it.

switch: own it, love it, want to marry it..... okay all joking aside its amazing, zelda is amazing, taking it everywhere I go is nice, does it help that it came out on my new girlfriend's birthday? :D

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

1. I own one original Aqua-Blue 3DS back from 2011, as soon as the price drop hit. I've played loads of games on it throughout the years, and am excited for Fire Emblem Echoes still.
2:I don't own a Wii u.
3: I own one Grey Switch with Zelda: BOTW and Fast RMX, and I'm looking to get Splatoon 2 and Mariokart8, and other ports of Wii u games I missed, along with new games as well.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

3DS: Zelda limited edition LBW gold one. dont really play it much.

Wii U: Deluxe model. Played half way through BoTW and sold the game. I will keep system since i have 10 other games i love. rayman legends, mario kart, smash, dk freeze, etc. still play it every now and then!

Switch: Not buying.

Around the Network

3DS: Don't own one.

Wii U: I own the 8gb white model. I still use it often just for Mario Party 9 & 10. It's my party system.

Switch: I want to get one but not because it's out of stock. I want to get one when I know it's well supported with a ton of games I want and new Mario Party :D

3DS XL Had one since 2012. Not played it since DQ7 and SMTIV:A

Wii U Deluxe. Got it in 2013. Still love it. Still play it. Will for many more years. Some of my fave games on the system like Bayo 2,W101,XCX,TMS.

Switch no doubt getting one once I saved up enough cash. Xenoblade 2 alone sold me and Arms looks great. Many more I want.

3DS - No and don't plan to get it.

Wii U - Yes deluxue console, I still play Splatoon now and again and have Tokyo Mirage Sessions to finish up, Also got Twilight Princess HD which I bought and never got around to playing so will finish that up sometime in the near future hopefully. Also still some Wii VC titles I would like to playn unless it comes to the Switch.

Switch - Don't own it yet. I had it pre-ordered but cancelled a couple days before launch,I will get one sometime around Splatoon 2 launch and Christmas.

3DS: Own launch 3DS, still play it. In the event it breaks at some point I'll probably purchase another.

WiiU: Own it. Bought it around a year ago. Still play it. Just finished Breath of the Wild. Don't plan on selling it anytime soon, but I will not buy more games for it. Will still use it for MK8 and Smash.

Switch: Won't buy for years.

3DS: Yes, I own a 3DSXL, I play Pokemon Shuffle on it :P
Wii U: No, and I am not planning on getting one
Switch: Not yet, still waiting on that one must-get game e.g. Pokemon