Super Mario Bros 3
Gears of War 4
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Infamous 2
Warcraft 3
Diablo 2
Zelda Breath of the Wild
The Witcher 2

are my favourite of these series, to name a few, so many great games on all platforms :)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

so bascially what are my top games of all time ? lol

oot
mp
smg
rr5
fzgx
ttt
sh2
ff9

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy IX. I like how the story emphasizes a lot on existentialism and how each character has his/her unique personality. It also returned to strict roles akin to FFIV (my second favorite FF), but it didn't feel outdated.

Persona - Persona 4 Golden. It greatly improves on the vanilla game and adds a whole lot of new content. This might change when I get my hands on Persona 5 though

I'm just going to go with the franchises given by the OP, then add a few more of myself. It's a good way to do it I'd say.

Final Fantasy - It's Final Fantasy VIII for me. Featuring what's still one of the most original plots in the whole franchise, an addictive gameplay system with a prevalent challenge, a kickass score and hours of fun with Triple Triad, FF8 left such a huge impression on me. I've always seen it as a magical game, full of charm despite all its flaws, which have plenty.

Mario - This is quite hard, but I'm going to go with New Super Mario Bros, because I love 2D platforming and those games, despite being extremely easy, provided me tons of fun!

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker. I already explained why in another thread, so I'll rather have you looking for that instead of explaining it here again. :P

Resident Evil - Resident Evil 2. Full of replayability, horrorific charm and awesome plot twists. This game was the epitome of survival horror. Can't begin to think the amount of people that kept dying in the very first thirty seconds because of how the game just throws you into the action like that. xD

Soulsborne - Dark Souls 1. Featuring what's one of the most impressive dungeon designs ever, and a game philosophy that creates a pervasive gameplay system, Dark Souls will forever remain with me as one of the games that renewed heavily my faith in videogames. Not that it was faltering it, but being surprised is always great.

Metal Gear - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. An amazing step-up from the original, which also features one of the most brilliant subversions and metagaming ever in history. This game was way ahead of its time, and hardly any other game has tried to be as ballsy as this game was.

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Resident Evil 2
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past (for now until I get to try BotW)
- Final Fantasy IX
- Uncharted 2
- Yakuza 4 (the series is it's iconic to me)
- CoD: Black Ops 3
- Pokemon Yellow

Around the Network

Final Fantasy - VI

Mario - Super Mario World

Zelda - Link to the Past

All hail the SNES!

Mega Man 2
Resident Evil 4
Dark Souls II
The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Ghouls`n Ghosts
Super Probotector (Contra III)
Super Castlevania IV
Crash Bandicoot 1
Donkey Kong 64
Fallout 3
Mass Effect 1
Punch-Out!! (Wii)

- Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 (yeah I know)
- Tomb Raider Legend
- Smash Bros 4
- Zelda Breath of the Wild
- Pokemon Emerald

Yomieeee said:
- Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 (yeah I know)

Hey, if it is your favourite, it is your favourite.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild
COD: Black Ops 2
Mario: Super Mario Galaxy 1&2
GTA: 5
Pokemon: Platinum
Halo: 3
Elder Scrolls: V skyrim
Gears of War: 3
Forza: Horizon 3

Edit:

Gran Turismo 4

Soulsborne: Dark Souls 3

NHL(It's iconic to me) 07 and 14.

Metal Gear Solid 5: the phantom pain (I know)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.