By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will PS4 and Xbox One Both Outsell the 3DS?

PS4 most likely will, but I doubt XOne could.. :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:

Are you disappointed that the better console will end up selling more?

PS4 will.

XB1 wont.

NintendoPie said:
Platina said:

Better is a perspective, but I just think that the Xbox won't be able to hit that number

| |

XBO. Not a chance.

Around the Network

PS4 will, Xbox One won't

Platina said:
NintendoPie said:

Better is a perspective, but I just think that the Xbox won't be able to hit that number

All consoles do something better then the other, In terms of the Slim version and proberbly the mid cycle upgrade I don't think its because Xbox has bad hardware compared to the PS4 that will be the leading factor to the console not selling more then the 3DS.

The 3DS has a huge following in Japan and has Nintendo's first party support and altough it didn't launch extremely well originally, since the price was high and the 3D was never the "hit" nintendo wanted it to be it was a much much better launch then the Xbox One lol.

I wouldn't be suprised if the Xbox Scorpio will be the best value hardware this generation in both features- and technical aspects, but its not just hardware that sells a console. Its mostly games but also just how the brand and console is doing in the mind of the people and Xbox doesn't have the positive vibe that it did in the 360' era.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

it's definetly possible for PS4.

Xbox One......i dunno

malistix1985 said:
Platina said:

All consoles do something better then the other, In terms of the Slim version and proberbly the mid cycle upgrade I don't think its because Xbox has bad hardware compared to the PS4 that will be the leading factor to the console not selling more then the 3DS.

The 3DS has a huge following in Japan and has Nintendo's first party support and altough it didn't launch extremely well originally, since the price was high and the 3D was never the "hit" nintendo wanted it to be it was a much much better launch then the Xbox One lol.

I wouldn't be suprised if the Xbox Scorpio will be the best value hardware this generation in both features- and technical aspects, but its not just hardware that sells a console. Its mostly games but also just how the brand and console is doing in the mind of the people and Xbox doesn't have the positive vibe that it did in the 360' era.

It definitely has a chance, but with my guess, I would say no :p

Could be wrong though, which would be very impressive!

| |

Ps4 is a given. Xbox one. Nope. I honestly think even 360 selling so high was a fluke, they basically hI jacked the casual crowd with kinect.