By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 gets 10/10 in first western review

The game always looked really amazing and fun so it doesn't surprise me that its reception is being highly positive. Above 90 on metacritic is practically a sure thing imo, hopefully it doesn't get the typical trollish 5/10 review...

Around the Network

I've heard nothing but amazing things about this title. 2017 continues to dominate.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

So much swag, style and class. All jam packed in one game.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Nem said:
Panama said:
2017 is shaping up to the best year in a long time. The game releases arent letting up.

First months are amazing, but there isn't much coming later in the year. Just red dead and maaaybe god of war.

No love for Mario? =(

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Ariakon said:

Why do people think western reviewers are going to give Persona a low score? I just checked Metacritic and P4: Golden has a 93 for the Vita with 61 critic reviews and Persona 3 (both the ps2 and psp versions) scored an 89. Hell, even Persona 4 Arena scored an 85. If Nier can pull a 90, I think Persona might as well. 

And here is where I spelled doom for Nier at 90, ha. 

Around the Network

I've pre ordered this like a year ago so I am still patiently waiting lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Panama said:
2017 is shaping up to the best year in a long time. The game releases arent letting up.

And it ironically had to be the year where a) i've had more money than in the past + b) i've had less will to play than in the past. I haven't bought a single game in 2017 despite some of my most anticipated ones already being released. wtf am i doing...

OdinHades said:
Nem said:

First months are amazing, but there isn't much coming later in the year. Just red dead and maaaybe god of war.

No love for Mario? =(

People always underestimate the greatness of mario games until they release 

Too bad it's out so close to Andromeda's release date. Will be my next purchase, though.

Faelco said:
Pretty late... We already had 2 French reviews months ago, using imported games.

Results: 10/10 for Gameblog and 9/10 for Gamekult.

Even more than that.

9+ selec on gamekult.

10/10 on gameblog

10/10 on legendra

10/10 on VGU

10/10 on APGaming

10/10 on R3D

19/20 in Roleplayingame magazine.