By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Uh Tomb Raider 2013 Is On Shield Console .... Switch Port?

Doubtful, but having another port isn't a bad thing if it does happen :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Uncharted was on the go so I don't see why a similar game couldn't have some appeal as long as it was new.

I never played Golden Abyss. So it was pretty much the same as the console versions?

In my opinion it was better then uncharted 1, worse then the rest but it was very enjoyable and altough graphically and stuff it was behind the ps3 version it does hold up nice.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

i prefer a rise of the tomb raider x360 port.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

As long as its under $30... See the issue with porting old games is that more often than not, the publishers price those ports $40-$60 and they expect it to sell even if the game has not only been on every other platform but also costs less. So when they don't sell, the publisher would be like derp, no point in making anymore games for the platform now cause it clearly doesn't sell.

So I'd rather see new/newer games on the platform instead.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Skyrim Is in between game, not quite special edition but close enough.
Also switch is a few times more powerful then the wiiu, so it can handle tomb raider reboot at 900p for sure, if they put alittle effort I am sure it can achieve 1080p image at 30 fps.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Platina said:
Doubtful, but having another port isn't a bad thing if it does happen :p

It doesn't have to be a good thing, they might port it and then say.. WELL BECAUSE TOMB RAIDER DIDN't SELL ON SWITCH WE WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT! happened on the WiiU with stuff like batman and mass effect right lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

See it come to the Switch at 60$.

Half the clock speeds, nope.

Could be a possibility, SE are pretty good at porting their games to multiple devices.

RolStoppable said:
Sure, I'd buy the game for €15.

I bought it for 10€ and it wasn't worth it.