By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think big boss will be in Metal Gear Solid 4?

Feyenoord said:
Crap isn't big boss the woman of MGS3?

Big boss is naked snake.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Didnt big boss die before MGS1? (I havent finished MGS3 dont spoil it) I thought snake killed big boss, and liquid wanted his corps for something in MGS1.

Eva is Big mama I believe.

It is believe so...but if you remember when liquid asked for big boss body they responded with sorry we cant do that and thats impossible to do...so it is believe that they dont have it and he is not dead.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

CaptainPrefrences said:
all these characters make mgs confusing.

how is it confusing.. he is the main character in all of Metal Gear solid 3 and Portable Ops... Its not like i am throwing around names like Gray Fox and Eva..he is a most likely the most major character in the whole game.  

Kratos said:
On the left is vamp, right?

Yes... In order Vamp, Meryl, Raiden, Ocelot, Solid Snake, Hal Emmerich Octagon,  Big Boss, Naiomi (Spelling)

leo-j said:
Didnt big boss die before MGS1? (I havent finished MGS3 dont spoil it) I thought snake killed big boss, and liquid wanted his corps for something in MGS1.

Big Boss is still alive. In MGS1, Naomi tells Snake in a CODEC sequence that Snake had "crippled" her "benefactor" (Big Boss) not once did she ever say that he died. 

There was a rumor that Big Boss is actually in charge of the militia who is trying to stop Liquid and the PMC's. 

The person who started the rumor claims to have been one of the 14 people to have played the full version.  

Around the Network
SlumsofOhio said:
leo-j said:

Big Boss is still alive. In MGS1, Naomi tells Snake in a CODEC sequence that Snake had "crippled" her "benefactor" (Big Boss) not once did she ever say that he died. 

There was a rumor that Big Boss is actually in charge of the militia who is trying to stop Liquid and the PMC's. 

The person who started the rumor claims to have been one of the 14 people to have played the full version.  

Spoiler tags please. >_>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
leo-j said:

Spoiler tags please. >_>

I doubt its true, there are a lot of holes to this guys rumor, and I can't find the website it was posted on, so don't worry about it. I saved some of the rumors on word document, but I can't find the website.

Here is another part of his rumor. Although it is a rumor, I will put a black background around the text. Read at your own risk: Big Boss is alive, barely. His body is burned, so badly that he can no longer move. He controls the militia, laying on a table, talking in a low, inaudible voice, until Snake approaches him. His body is frail, and skinny (it looks as if he has never eaten anything in years). But, the odd thing is that both Him and Snake sounds exactly the same (mumbleing, old, grunpy voice.

To be honest, I don't believe it. People tried to ask him questions about the game, and he would not answer them. One question was "what is the order of the Boss battles?" He told them he could not tell them. That makes no sense. He can tell them spoilers about the story, but he could not tell them the order of the Boss battles? Fishy.

His article looked like it was a copy, paste job of other articles, but added some of these rumors himself. I will try my best to find the website.

Sicilian. said:
Kratos said:

Yes... In order Vamp, Meryl, Raiden, Ocelot, Solid Snake, Hal Emmerich Octagon, Big Boss, Naiomi (Spelling)

I think the woman on the right is Eva/Big Mama.

makingmusic476 said:
Sicilian. said:
Kratos said:

Yes... In order Vamp, Meryl, Raiden, Ocelot, Solid Snake, Hal Emmerich Octagon, Big Boss, Naiomi (Spelling)

I think the woman on the right is Eva/Big Mama.

No, she looks too young to be EVA/Big Mamma. It looks like Naomi, based on other drawings from MGS1.

@SlumsofOhio
Oh alright, that's good to know.
And I also think that lady is Naomi.
Anyone else plan on beating MGS1-2-3 just to get ready for MGS4? =X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?