By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think big boss will be in Metal Gear Solid 4?

Of course Big Boss/ Naked Snake was suppose to of died in Metal Gear_Solid Snake but there are always possibility....what do you think? I personally believe that he will be.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

See the second guy on the right? I think that's Big Boss.

He's got the eye patch, and his legs look extremely thin, almost robot-like. His legs were crushed in MGSS, weren't they?

And he's standing right next to Eva, which is fitting. 

On the left is vamp, right?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

actually ............

from the jeuxvideo.fr or jeuxvideo.com preview .... BigBoss will be present

they even say that ...

SPOILING

u will play as him in a part of the game

SPOILING

Time to Work !

Big Boss is my favorite character in the MGS series.
Second would be the Boss.

Hope he comes back.
I also hope they would do a remake on the two metal gear games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

all these characters make mgs confusing.

Yes, yes I do

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
iclim4 said:
Big Boss is my favorite character in the MGS series.
Second would be the Boss.

Hope he comes back.
I also hope they would do a remake on the two metal gear games.

yeah i do to...i just cant get into the whole over the top view...

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Crap isn't big boss the woman of MGS3?

Didnt big boss die before MGS1? (I havent finished MGS3 dont spoil it) I thought snake killed big boss, and liquid wanted his corps for something in MGS1.

Eva is Big mama I believe.

mM