By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What are your PC specs??

Nettles said:
NATO said:

Nope. got ya beat.

Yeah, 10GB HDD.You win dude lol.

Seagate or WD? Impressive longevity.I've always found seagate to be better personally.Heck if it's that old could even be a maxtor.

Hitachi according to the bios.

Around the Network

Most Stuff is in my signature.
Got 1,25 Tbyte in sum on 3 separate SSD's.
Got an Orion Spark Logitech G910. I love the Colors. 

Roccat Kone XTD. I just call it my Thundercat mouse.

Everything is just shiny here.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

NATO said:

1024x768 Active Matrix TFT
CPU: Intel Pentium 1.0ghz
GPU: Intel Graphics 2 - 32mb
RAM: 1GB DDR
Storage: 10gb HDD

Everytime you say something bad about the Switch, I can now say, it still got better specs than you do.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:

Everytime you say something bad about the Switch, I can now say, it still got better specs than you do.

My computer was free, Switch isn't.

NATO said:
Peh said:

My computer was free, Switch isn't.

It still got better specs, though :)

Around the Network
Peh said:

Still gets more use than my Switch

NATO said:
Peh said:

But it still got better specs. Don't think I will use this fact in any smart way other than telling you that it got better specs. Even a better display!

AMD Ryzen 7 1700
AMD RX 480 8GB OC or new RX 490

Coming soon.

MEGADRIVE, SNES, SATURN, PS1, N64, DREAMCAST, PS2, GC, XBOX, X360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, PS4, XONE, GAME GEAR, GBP, GBA, NGAGE, GBAP, DS, PSP, 3DS, VITA.

Ganoncrotch said:
Jdog535 said:

I'm Just curious. I am running off of a 3.7Ghz 1050ti superclocked. I have the I5 6600K. There is also 1tb of SSD and 125gb of HDD. Plus I have 16gb of i believe DDR3 RAM. I also got me a nice Corsair 750D airflow edition for my case. So what you people got? If you wanna know more indepth, I can post my entire specs list.

5 pages of people linking their specs but not a single person points out that it would be unlikely that you have 1TB of SSD and 125GB of HDD storage in your PC it is most likely the other way around in the harddrive department mate.

Still though, if people don't even read the OP's spec of machine it's unlikely that any other post here has earned more than a glance so I'll leave off posting my specs.

I guess most of us assumed he made mistakes posting his specs and decided to not say anything. Just like you, that didn't mention anything about the "3.7Ghz 1050ti superclocked" part.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Peh said:
NATO said:

But it still got better specs. Don't think I will use this fact in any smart way other than telling you that it got better specs. Even a better display!

See, the fun part is, if the thread title was "What are your server specs" I would say the following:

CPU: 4x e7-8870-v4
Motherboard: Supermicro X10QBi
GPU: 2x Tesla P100
Ram: 512GB ECC DDR4 on mem board 2 and 64GB LRDIMM on mem board 1
Display: IBM T221 (3840x2400)

But then, where's the fun in that?