By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go to GameStop NOW if you want your copy of MGS2.0!

So is that the LE version or the regualr version to get the code? I really don't want a $85 version of the game.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Isn't that included with the LE anyway?

Its watever version, I think it is.

mM

i called ebgames today and the newb said "we dont have any"

Thanks man... i called today and they said we dont have them yet but then i called again and magical they had them... just picked it up and to apolize for being wrong earlier he also gave me the Patapon demo, Fable 2 demo, dark Sector hat and The art of the Viking artbook... haha

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
LISMDK said:
Crap, I can't get to my Gamestop until 7 pm or later.

Have faith, my friend!

I'm a pessimest. I don't expect to be getting one.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
jjseth said:
Well, I can get to GS in about 2 hours. ;) Unless I decided to make a quick run up there now to find out. ;)

DO IT.

:P 

Well.. I'm off in less then a hour now, so I'll do it then. :) I'm heading up next to the place anyways since I have to run to costco.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

My nearest GS is a 45 minute drive away, and I haven't been there for months.
And I'm too lazy to go. >_<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

My GS got theirs in! I'm going that way!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.