By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Sizes of the World lol

setsunatenshi said:
some people would find this all very sexist and objectifying. also something about body shaming and generalizing ethnic groups.

oh wait, it's about men? sorry, my bad, please carry on :)

i'm yet to find a gender topic that women aren't hypocritical about

they can judge a man for whatever reason, penis size, height, baldness, all things men have no control over. But don't dare call a bitch fat

Around the Network

This must be wrong.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

COKTOE said:
setsunatenshi said:
some people would find this all very sexist and objectifying. also something about body shaming and generalizing ethnic groups.

That's the spirit!

hahahaha

howcome i never saw this before!? loved it :D

celador said:
setsunatenshi said:

they can judge a man for whatever reason, penis size, height, baldness, all things men have no control over. But don't dare call a bitch fat

not all women though, but yes... a special vocal kind ;)

celador said:
when are we going to get a study to tell us what nationality of women have the tightest pussies?

We won't, because vaginas have variable tightness and malleability, while Cocks are pretty rigid in their size (Pun intended).

Plus, cocks are easier to measure. vaginas would be VERY hard to properly make a silicone mould out of. 

Around the Network

Well well, would you look at that.
I always knew that I’m black from the waist down

Beat my home country's by about an inch, nicccce..

Find it kind of hard to believe that the US avg is only 5 inches, but I'm good with that!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

celador said:
setsunatenshi said:

If you treat women of a singular entity, of course that's going to happen. You could say the exact same for men in that case.

Alara317 said:
celador said:
when are we going to get a study to tell us what nationality of women have the tightest pussies?

We won't, because vaginas have variable tightness and malleability, while Cocks are pretty rigid in their size (Pun intended).

Plus, cocks are easier to measure. vaginas would be VERY hard to properly make a silicone mould out of. 

doesn't matter if it's difficult, we should demand it

for equality

VGPolyglot said:
celador said:

If you treat women of a singular entity, of course that's going to happen. You could say the exact same for men in that case.

i find the hypocrisy to be much, much more common amongst women. More than happy to judge men for whatever, but as soon as men dare to have standards back it's all 'sexism' 'misogyny' 'body shaming' 'unrealistic body standards' 'patriarchy' blah blah blah