By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy a Switch during the Holidays?

Would you buy a switch during the holidays?

Yep! 53 26.24%

Nope, already have one. 37 18.32%

I might get one before the holidays. 35 17.33%

No cuz nintendoomed. 48 23.76%

on the fence. 29 14.36%

Total:202
Ka-pi96 said:

Well, you shouldn't have to. There should be more bundles available. But if the only one they've got is one you don't want... well that wouldn't be reason enough for me to avoid buying it, but to each their own I guess.

If they only sell a single bundle in my store or online, then I simply won't buy the unit in general, I'd rather buy the unit by itself.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Hoping for a price drop and/or bundle personally. $250 bundled with Zelda and I doubt I'd be able to resist buying one.

This is exactly where Nintedo does not think like their competition. Id say wait for Black Friday though, because the closest deals ive ever seen to that have been around that time.

It will need a price cut, a better kickstand, way more games, lower priced accessories, and any other kinks sorted out before I buy a switch. It's just simply not worth it right now.

Nope, price drop and bundle please.

Xenoblade 2 definitely makes me consider it. If fire emblem warriors turns out to be good, I'd definitely get it with those two games. If it's average ill wait until the real fire emblem for it is out to buy it.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
KilleyMc said:
I'll wait for more games, and perhaps a revised version without joy-cons.

That seems about as likely as a revised Wii U without a tablet

Well, the 2DS exists, so at least let me dream.

No, The library isn't very appealing but also I don't need another console. I will get a cheaper dockless, joycon-less Switch though when I have no more games to play on my Vita.

Probably wait mid or late 2018. That lineup does not interest me at all. Not a fan of Nintendo franchises that much. The only ones I would definitely get is Zelda, Mario Kart and probably Splatoon 2 and Fire emblem heroes.

I'll get it when more colorways come out.

I am gettin it soon after price goes back to normal