By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch got a Big success at release Day in Germany!!! [poll]

Is in your country also a big success with the nitendo switch?

Yes, Gamestop are a big a... 32 20.13%

Yes everyone speack about switch 24 15.09%

I dont know 44 27.67%

I am not sure, but I dont think so 59 37.11%

Total:159
DonaldJTrump said:
Ich bin dein Anführer. Du wirst mich respektieren und anbeten. Alle hagel die große Mutter Land Russland.

Ich wünsche Nintendo gut und hoffe, dass es ihnen gelingt.

Nein! I ich bin kein Sklave! Du kannst nicht mich kontrollieren! Ich werde mich dir entgegensetzen!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
KilleyMc said:

Close, Uruguay. The situation might be similar in all South America.

Indeed! The switch is being sold in online stores for the same amount. Retail stores don't even have it yet (but we expect the same ridiculous prices from them).

Yeah, sadly at that price I doubt it will pick up any kind of momentum in the region.

KilleyMc said:
Anfebious said:

Indeed! The switch is being sold in online stores for the same amount. Retail stores don't even have it yet (but we expect the same ridiculous prices from them).

Yeah, sadly at that price I doubt it will pick up any kind of momentum in the region.

Meh, it never had a chance anyway. Nintendo products are niche on these parts of the world.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Goremichel said:

Big hype in germany

"Gamestop are a big amount of humans for search switch"

Bruhh wtf was that, just use google translate if ur english is that bad lol.

Turkish said:
Goremichel said:

Big hype in germany

"Gamestop are a big amount of humans for search switch"

Bruhh wtf was that, just use google translate if ur english is that bad lol.

Well, at least he tried. Using Google Translate isn't really going to help him learn the language.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
KilleyMc said:

Meh, it never had a chance anyway. Nintendo products are niche on these parts of the world.

Well, the Wii enjoyed a good time in the spotlight here, I guess that the Wii U and Nintendo leaving Brazil handed de region to Sony and Microsoft in a silver plate.

Anything to show? :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Großartiger Faden. Daumen hoch. Erhält hiermit meine Robbe der Zustimmung.

Die Nintendo Weiche sorgt für einen Mordsrummel in Deutschland. Außer in meinem Wohnzimmer, ich warte noch ein bis zwei Wochen mit dem Kauf.

KazumaKiryu said:

big hype in germany ? lol that is really funny xD

fact is: The PS4 Pro is sold out in Germany almost everywhere. The Switch, on the other hand, has no great urge. Many queues were expected, but the reality looked different. The Games-Flood with Blockbuster-Games is big on PS4 right now and in the next weeks/months. Even if great hype for switch would be, that would not last long (because far too few games appear in the near future/summer), i think.

Moderated - Leadified

Why did this get moderated? At least this guy used more than four words to explain himself.

Hard to know if successful without knowing how much stock went to each country.

Looking at this;

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-03-analysts-cant-agree-on-switch-potential

Estimates for this year seem to be between 4.4-10 million and it states early signs look positive.

I would think 4.4 million would be pretty much the Nintendo fanbase only.

UK seems to either have an oversupply of stock or demand below stock level to some degree.

Amazon bestsellers have the Switch as teh best selling console but it is out of stock now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-PC-Video-Games-Consoles/zgbs/videogames/676171011/ref=zg_bs_nav_vg_h__1_vg_h_

Instinctively I feel like it has underperformed in the uk a bit but hopefully not.

Just watching youtube and so sick of Nintendo Switch adverts now coming between every video. Alternating between Zelda and the Switch advert itself.