By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch got a Big success at release Day in Germany!!! [poll]

Is in your country also a big success with the nitendo switch?

Yes, Gamestop are a big a... 32 20.13%

Yes everyone speack about switch 24 15.09%

I dont know 44 27.67%

I am not sure, but I dont think so 59 37.11%

Total:159

Big hype in germany

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network

I live in germany (jena) and don't see any hype just some ads in tv and nothing more.

You know that it was a big success in germany... how?

Not available in my country yet and the preorder price is $ 700, sadly I don't think Switch will sell well here.

Im confused.........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

It's only being sold through the grey market where I live, and the prices are simply outrageous right now (For comparison, the Switch is more expensive than a PS4 Pro currently). Anyways, people here are not big on Nintendo, so I don't think it will do that well over here, sadly =P

big hype in germany ? lol that is really funny xD

fact is: The PS4 Pro is sold out in Germany almost everywhere. The Switch, on the other hand, has no great urge. Many queues were expected, but the reality looked different. The Games-Flood with Blockbuster-Games is big on PS4 right now and in the next weeks/months. Even if great hype for switch would be, that would not last long (because far too few games appear in the near future/summer), i think.

Moderated - Leadified

So basically OP is a liar.

KilleyMc said:
Not available in my country yet and the preorder price is $ 700, sadly I don't think Switch will sell well here.

Where do you live? Argentina?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'll have to wait for numbers, here in the UK you can walk in a buy one. Pre-orders never sold out.