By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

X1Gates said:
Nintendo switch doing really well. I believe nintendo switch has march npd on lock and probably till xbox scorpio comes out.

Nah doubt it, after the first couple of months I think Switch sales will die down till the holidays, PS4 should take at least one month before November.

Around the Network

Tagged

X1Gates said:
Nintendo switch doing really well. I believe nintendo switch has march npd on lock and probably till xbox scorpio comes out.

Hello,  I haven't seen you in ages.

X1Gates said:

March should be a easy npd win.

However from april to november, its probably gonna be a tight race with the PS4.

I could see the PS4 beating the Switch alot of those months though.... its lacking its main mario game still, and wont get mario oddessey until late in the year.

X1Gates said:

Age of Sony is over!

Around the Network

Tagged.

Thanks for the help folks.

HARDWARE:
#15 NiS Grey (up 2)
#19 PS4 UC4 (up 3)
#31 NiS Neon (down 4)
#45 NES (up 6)

SOFTWARE:
#20 PS4 Nier Automata (up 1)
#60 PS4 MLB The Show 2017 (up 6)

PS4: 1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Thanks for the help folks.

Praise be! hes back :)

Also it feels like its been forever (2days) since the Xbox One Slim was in the top 100.

March is def. not the xbox's month.

Good to have you back Gribble.

JRPGfan said:

Praise be! hes back :)

Also it feels like its been forever (2days) since the Xbox One Slim was in the top 100.

March is def. not the xbox's month.

jason1637 said:
Good to have you back Gribble.

That's very much appreciated. Thank you.

The PS5 Exists.