By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

9 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#14 NiS Grey (up 6)
#15 PS4 UC4 (up 3)
#47 NES (up 19)
#54 NiS Neon (down 12)
#68 XB1 Minecraft (up 1)
#71 XB1 Battlefield (down 7)
#99 NES Eu Version (re-entry)
#100 PSVR (re-entry)

SOFTWARE:

#40 PS4 MLB The Show 2017 (down 3)
#41 PS4 Kingdom Hearsts Remix (up 2)

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20
: *

PS4:
1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
  2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Switch  wont  hurt sony, it doesn't  have  enough  games.

Also you forgot. 

Yakuza 0

Gravity rush 2

Gran  turismo 

God of war

Detroit 

Dreams

Deaths stranding 

Crash  bandicoot 

Ys8

Fate extella

Tokyo xanuda explus

Days gone

Wipeout  omega. 

....and many,many,many many more

I was speaking of early launches, not the whole year.  The italics do not fall into that category.  If I was talking all year and further combined, the Switch has a pretty dang solid exclusive lineup for a platform's first year and even has some big deals beyond that.

I was also highlighting MAJOR releases, the bolded do not  count for that.  Not talking quality, talking impact.  If I was going to list every single solitary exclusive or console exclusive, I would have done so and listed all the little things like Snipperclips, 1,2, Switch, FAST RMX, Blaster Master Zero, SteamWorld Dig 2, Runner 3, etc etc etc.  But I wasn't.  So I didn't. 

I don't think it's the lack of exclusives on Switch that makes it not a threat to PS4, it's the sheer strenght of the Playstation brand, their dominance in 3rd party sales, and the exclusives lineup they have.  The lack of those things is why I say Xbox is in real trouble this year if they don't do something.  And their small E3 presence sure isn't instilling confidence.

I agree xbox is uh..in trouble  but i dont  agree  on the impact excuse,  every game matters, all in all nioh is not a big game yet  its  selling  like hot cakes.

You can't  name a list but leave out 80% because  YOU  think  it won't  matter.

Also  please  remember  pretty  much all the indies  will also be on ps4. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Mario kart DX is doing well. Switch back over wiiu zelda! Im surprised by loz wiiu still

xl-klaudkil said:
Nuvendil said:

I was speaking of early launches, not the whole year.  The italics do not fall into that category.  If I was talking all year and further combined, the Switch has a pretty dang solid exclusive lineup for a platform's first year and even has some big deals beyond that.

I was also highlighting MAJOR releases, the bolded do not  count for that.  Not talking quality, talking impact.  If I was going to list every single solitary exclusive or console exclusive, I would have done so and listed all the little things like Snipperclips, 1,2, Switch, FAST RMX, Blaster Master Zero, SteamWorld Dig 2, Runner 3, etc etc etc.  But I wasn't.  So I didn't. 

I don't think it's the lack of exclusives on Switch that makes it not a threat to PS4, it's the sheer strenght of the Playstation brand, their dominance in 3rd party sales, and the exclusives lineup they have.  The lack of those things is why I say Xbox is in real trouble this year if they don't do something.  And their small E3 presence sure isn't instilling confidence.

I agree xbox is uh..in trouble  but i dont  agree  on the impact excuse,  every game matters, all in all nioh is not a big game yet  its  selling  like hot cakes.

You can't  name a list but leave out 80% because  YOU  think  it won't  matter.

Also  please  remember  pretty  much all the indies  will also be on ps4. 

And right back at you bub.  And btw, I specifically only named those there that WON'T be on PS4 as of now.  But you can't sit there and criticise me for (rightly) leaving out brands that have historically have very little impact and games that every indicator points to being small potatoes when you did the exact same thing with the implications of your initial post, insinuating the Switch's exclusive lineup is woefully lacking compared to the PS4's exclusive lineup when that statement was only made so by you listing those smaller support titles while dismissing similar titles on the Switch because YOU don't think they count.  And btw, I disregarded such titles for BOTH in my initial post, so the net result was an equal judgment.  I didn't, as you did, factor in those titles for one and only one side of the discussion here.

And of course that's without mentioning you disregarding that I was referring to first half of this year, not everything announced, and then proceeded to compare the Switch games I mentioned - it's first few months - to everything the PS4 has announced, which was a meaningless comparison to make.

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#10 NiS Grey (up 4)
#17 PS4 UC4 (down 2)
#43 NiS Neon (up 11)
#51 NES (down 4)
#69 XB1 Minecraft (same)
#71 XB1 Battlefield (down 7)
#88 NES Eu Version (up 11)

SOFTWARE:

#39 PS4 Kingdom Hearsts Remix (up 2)
#40 PS4 MLB The Show 2017 (same)

PS4:
1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#11 NiS Grey (down 1)
#16 PS4 UC4 (up 1)
#29 NiS Neon (up 14)
#30 NES (up 21)
#68 XB1 Minecraft (up 1)
#71 XB1 Battlefield (same)
#78 NES Eu Version (up 10)
#95 PSVR (re-entry)

SOFTWARE:

#07 NiS Mario Kart 8 Delux (new entry)
#10 PS4 FF XII Zodiac Age (new entry)
#36 PS4 MLB The Show 2017 (up 4)
#44 PS4 Kingdom Hearsts Remix (down 5)

PS4:
XB1:
NIS:
  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

It looks like the new MK8 Video helped it.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Its at #8. Nintendo should bundle Mario Kart 8 Delux with the Switch when it comes out. They have made their money back from the Wii U version so it wouldnt hurt them to bundle it with the Switch.

jason1637 said:
Jranation said:

Its at #8. Nintendo should bundle Mario Kart 8 Delux with the Switch when it comes out. They have made their money backf rom the Wii U version so it wouldnt hurt them to bundle it with the Switch.

I agree, a bundle at or shortly after launch would be a good idea.  Worked for Sony with The Last of Us Remastered.  People who never had a Wii U - which is tens of millions of potential customers - would probably find it nice to get a guaranteed-to-be-good game out of the box. 

jason1637 said:
Jranation said:

Its at #8. Nintendo should bundle Mario Kart 8 Delux with the Switch when it comes out. They have made their money backf rom the Wii U version so it wouldnt hurt them to bundle it with the Switch.

Yes they should, and not just because I might be going on a month-long trip to another country this summer and am thinking of picking up a Switch to take along ...but mostly because of that.