By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack And Wiki, FUN or frustrating ?

I got the game, finished the first few puzzles, it' pretty easy, but is looks like the puzzles will get harder.

Why when I finish a puzzle, it say 70%, does this mean that I have to go back and search for stuff?

Consoles LTD, end 2009, end 2010 - prediction

Wii -  68 million, 90 million - Wii HD in late 2011 - $249

360 - 38 million, 47 million - 720 in late 2010 - $299

PS3 - 31 million, 43 million - slim PS3 in mid 2009 - $299 

Around the Network

I have not played enough of the game to decide

The game is fun :).

I played about 7 hours of it before I got Brawl and really don't have any desire to go back to it right now. It's certainly not a bad game, just not very exciting to me. I do agree that some of the puzzles are illogical at times. After solving some of them, I was like "That makes no sense". I'd have to go back and replay the puzzles to point out specifics, and that's just not going to happen. I might go back later on and finish the game though.

The music mini-game was the worst, completely unintuitive. If I go back to the game I'll keep in mind what famousringo said about the IR.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I'm left handed, completed this game and rate it in my top 5 - probably top 3 to be honest and would highly recommend it.

Around the Network
dareware said:
I got the game, finished the first few puzzles, it' pretty easy, but is looks like the puzzles will get harder.

Why when I finish a puzzle, it say 70%, does this mean that I have to go back and search for stuff?

It will say %70 for every section you finish, so don't get puzzled by this.  After you beat the game you can reenter areas to look for more treasure, which is pretty challenging as their seem to be no clues as to how to obtain these.  If you do something right on a level a treasure chest pops out (after you beat the game of course)  The game is kind enough to let you know where these chests are and how many are on each level.

You will enjoy the level design more and more as you progress, don't read any spoilers; just enjoy the game!

It's both fun and frustrating, but EXTREMELY rewarding. I can highly recommend it.

I drink your milkshake.

fagarcia75 said:
dareware said:

It will say %70 for every section you finish, so don't get puzzled by this.  After you beat the game you can reenter areas to look for more treasure, which is pretty challenging as their seem to be no clues as to how to obtain these.  If you do something right on a level a treasure chest pops out (after you beat the game of course)  The game is kind enough to let you know where these chests are and how many are on each level.

You will enjoy the level design more and more as you progress, don't read any spoilers; just enjoy the game!

There are clues for it in the form of ancient lore (But the clues are still very cryptic). You will get the lore from maddy very rarely. However the possibillity to get ancient lore from maddy is very low at the beginning. I think the normal treasures have a higher priority. However after maddy gave you all his normal treasures you will get all the ancient lore.

PS: I really hope that ancient lore is the right translation ... I played the german version of the game.

I was able to do one Bonelich - - I iz happy!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=tEmLFgk8Uso

Exactly like that.