By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack And Wiki, FUN or frustrating ?

I was thinking of getting Zack And Wiki, but I heard that it is very frustrating and not for lefty handed people (I am a Lefty).

Is the game FUN ? any feedback will be helpful

Consoles LTD, end 2009, end 2010 - prediction

Wii -  68 million, 90 million - Wii HD in late 2011 - $249

360 - 38 million, 47 million - 720 in late 2010 - $299

PS3 - 31 million, 43 million - slim PS3 in mid 2009 - $299 

Around the Network

I don't see what being left handed would have to do with anything, and it's only frustrating if you're impatient, stupid and want to shoot something. It's incredibly fun mind bending game, with brilliant puzzles and artwork.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

frustrating, puzzle's are like ok wtf.... and once you completed them you think wtf that isn't logical

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't know why it would be frustrating for left-handed's, my friend is, and he had no problems at all with it.

I found the game very fun, a tad short, and a tad easy, but then again, puzzle and strategy are the only games I'm good at.

If you like to think, you'll love it, otherwise there's a change you won't. Personally though, I'd recommend Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn over it, but that's not the popular opinion.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I'm still starting it, but so far I think it's great (and the puzzles I played are not illogical at all).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

It was a little bit frustrating when I tried to get the extra-treasures after the end of the game. However until than it was entertaining. And if you really can't solve the puzzle than you can always ask the oracle.

I don't see how being left handed would make a difference since it's all Wii Remote controls. I found it to be fun and frustrating. Excellent and original though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Great game, a real must own if you're a puzzle gamer, there should be no problem for left handed people just be coordinated enough to use IR pointer. Very fun to me, a couple of funny situations, and overall hard for the person not big on puzzle games (usually I got the puzzle first try with no help, rest of the time I got it the second time still with no help) and if you do the puzzles with no help at all it makes you feel smart XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It wasn't particularly frustrating, but it was a lot of fun. Even dieing several times only adds to the sense of achievement when completing a puzzle. I'd recommend buying it.

Don't know what left/right handed would have to do with it. Like any game, when it gets hard it can be a bit frustrating, but illogical, no. You just have to have patience and not be afraid to sit back looking at the whole map to see what you have to do.

It is easily in my top 5 of Wii games thus far.