By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Free Radical: PC and 360 Haze "aren't being worked upon"

ROB YESCOMBE IS THE MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

Well from the new scans of this game it has re-kindled my interest in the title so i think i will buy it :D

Yeah, as always, this is gonna be a delayed exclusive for the PS3...I'm guessing after a few months they'll bring it to 360 and PC.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This game is gonna rock! Sadly, not many people will go out to buy it... So it'll eventually come to PC! But this game is going to be really good! Just wait for the reviews people! Free Radical = Best FPS-developer out there!

THE NETHERLANDS

Kotaku has another gameplay video. I don't know, seeing that makes me more interested than before. I'm still not going to buy it seeing as I'm saving money for something like MGS4 for example, but my interest in playing it has risen.

*see below*

Around the Network

I hoping G4's videos are bad quality, because the framerate here really sucks...I could not play a game like that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@Ben, it's G4. Even the opening to the video where it shows they're logo is all jacked up xD I want this game now! Damnit!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Is anyone excited about this game? I have too many shooters now to care. ^_^

I don't really see a big reason for the excitement. What is the purpose of having all that jungle if you are going to give people a vision option that makes targeting enemies like shooting Bozo the Clown at a funeral. It doesn't really look overly impressive. The gameplay still might be fun but I generally don't fork out $60 for a game that is too much like other games and this game looks kinda flavorless. The story might also stick out but we can't really tell from the short videos.

Of course, Resistance 1 was kinda of bland also. A decent shooter but you could have replaced the monsters with guns with Nazis and the small little chasers with german shepherds and called it Medal of Honor X without actually changing any of the gameplay. Resistance 2 looks like it's trying to do more. Haze doesn't.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.