By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE-Spoilers, OST is currently being leaked] Pretty sweet Zelda footage. Shows off Towns, Soundtracks, Lost Woods? etc.

https://youtu.be/CjHXO01nGz0

So it seems that towns do have their own specific music, and entering establishments is indeed seamless without screen transition. I'm sure this is also breaking the embargo so watch while you can.

Game is looking gorgeous!

Around the Network

Stop tempting me! Is only few days until I can see it for myself, I must be strong and wait! XD

i dont want to spoil it...... stay strong

Nogamez said:

He doesn't spoil much, only secons in each area and no story bits. I just can't help myself. I'm pathetic

Ljink96 said:
Nogamez said:

He doesn't spoil much, only secons in each area and no story bits. I just can't help myself. I'm pathetic

not long now. which version you getting switch or wii u?

Around the Network

Glad to hear there's a lot of content. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't paranoid about parts of the game potentially being empty

Nogamez said:
Ljink96 said:

not long now. which version you getting switch or wii u?

Switch version eventually. I'm going to have to wait until around may to play it though. Don't want to flunk out the semester because of this game XD

monocle_layton said:
Glad to hear there's a lot of content. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't paranoid about parts of the game potentially being empty

Agreed. It does look barren at times but there aeems to be so much to do in other youtubers playthroughs. The korocks, hunting, treasures, shrines, I'm sure there's a lot to keep us occupied. Enough for EDGE apparently:)

This sound nice but I don't want to watch, only few days. :)

Wow! That looks really amazing! The long development time seems to have been spent really, really well, can't wait to read the reviews next week!

Must...resist...just...five...days...more...gaaarrggh!!