By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Switch Battery Life Test with Zelda and had 3h:02m:52s

Goodnightmoon said:
I can see this thread is not nearly as popular as the other one. I WONDER WHY XD

Nothing negative to talk, so the sony fans don't come hahaha

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
m_csquare said:
So what do you want to prove here? It is exactly what nintendo advertise? Cos i still dont see anything good abt this news

Im pretty sure its a counterpoint to the other thread that was complaining that Zelda got 2h 48m instead of the advertised 3 hours.

Yeah 2:48 hours was horrible ninty cheating to his users and all that crap, but when it shows 3 hours and 12 minutes the same nintendo say to  users it is not good? lol double standards

34 years playing games.

So once again we prove what Nintendo already officially told us on day one. Why are people still on this?

This is what has been reported a while back back by Nintendo, exactly. I'm not surprised that all these tests are coming in so close to the mark.

Goodnightmoon said:
I can see this thread is not nearly as popular as the other one. I WONDER WHY XD
Teriol said:

It's frustrating to see people trolling the Switch (look at some of the posts in this thread) but at the same time let's not feed the trolls or generalize other fanbases.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Teriol said:

It's frustrating to see people trolling the Switch (look at some of the posts in this thread) but at the same time let's not feed the trolls or generalize other fanbases.

Yes your rigth.

34 years playing games.

And this had the Wifi on :/

Not great battery time but better than last time

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Pretty happy with that. My new 3ds XL died on me after a 4hour sesh of Moon. Id like to imagine zelda is more intensive than pokemon.