By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac: Sunset Overdrive May Have A Future, With Or Without Microsoft

It needs to go Multi-platform with the next entry. (Including Switch)
The first game was an amazingly solid game that all gamers should have the chance to play.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
The_BlackHeart__ said:
thismeintiel said:
They should do a multiplat sequel. I bet it would sell well on the PS4.

Now that I remember Sony doesn't have a direct response to CrackDown. Edit: Not like anyone is asking for it. But it could be a nice addition.

I'm surpirsed this great game struggled to sell, and it was not Microsoft's fault, they did a great job as a publisher and advertised the game properly.

They even discounted this title in several ocassions and yet the XBox fan base didn't support it. And here we are wondering why Microsoft cancels games.

Not that Sony needs to have an answer to it, but many people felt that Infamous was Sony's rival to Crackdown

I always thought it needed more substance in order to win my interest.

It was such à Boring game

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Pemalite said:
It needs to go Multi-platform with the next entry. (Including Switch)
The first game was an amazingly solid game that all gamers should have the chance to play.

That's a funny way to put it. Like saying, it was a fantastically functional title.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

I enjoyed Sunset Overdrive. One of my top 3 favorite x1 exclusives. I'd buy a second one on x1 or ps4 if it came out there.