By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why the Xbox One IS the Best Xbox Console of all Time

Considering the XB1 is a 360 makes for no debate.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Puppyroach said:
For a player that is new to the XBox universe, the XBO is likely the best choice for this generation, simply because of all the 360 games you get included with an XBO. You also get 4 games each month, all playable on one system which makes it easier for new players.

Yeah, because people buy new consoles to play the same game from last gen.

Damn i just brought a new Gaming PC to play my older games... what a great assumption you made.

aLkaLiNE said:

Then why are they being outsold in their home country despite spending more on marketing?

Either way I disagree. In my opinion, x1 can't be by virtue of the fact that it's sorely lacking on one of they key pillars that every console had before it - exclusives. The only game you have to buy an Xbox for is halo 5. Which has forge and 16 player multiplayer on PC anyway. Every other "exclusive" they have can be had on PC except Kinect exclusives. As it stands, buying into the Xbox ecosystem right now means you are paying for an underpowered PC that has almost none of the PC benefits.

So, no, and there's not really much evidence backing up your title. Even feature wise there isn't really much of an advantage Xbox has over ps4.

I think Microsoft had it best with the OG xbox

You pick your shots well. Agreed on the OG Xbox.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

All those UWP games will make xbox one library grow fast for sure.

Azuren said:

No one says that, Mike.

Some people do actually, just don't take their opinion too seriously

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Considering the XB1 is a 360 makes for no debate.

Case closed. Thanks dude.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

3sexty said:

Yeh Kinect for voice commands is pretty awesome depending on what you are using it for such as videos and music.

It's a shame that Microsoft didn't retain a Microphone built into the front with the Xbox One S to retain voice commands. It really is an awesome feature... And one of the few long-lasting appeals of Kinect.

CGI-Quality said:

It really isn't, though. The 360's functionality is more efficient and many, many games are not on the X1 from the platform.

The fact that the Xbox One cannot play original Xbox games ensures that it isn't the best Xbox platform.

The Xbox 360 however, can... And thanks to the Xbox 360 having a full HD HDMI interface with a decent scaler... It can make original Xbox games look the best as they possibly can on large displays.

COKTOE said:

The new king of "I know who made that thread before I opened it." It's a fine console. Haven't ever used one, but I can still safely say that, knowing what games it has, ect.

Sadly. He never seems to participate in the threads he makes either. :/

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
3sexty said:

Yeh Kinect for voice commands is pretty awesome depending on what you are using it for such as videos and music.

It's a shame that Microsoft didn't retain a Microphone built into the front with the Xbox One S to retain voice commands. It really is an awesome feature... And one of the few long-lasting appeals of Kinect.

CGI-Quality said:

It really isn't, though. The 360's functionality is more efficient and many, many games are not on the X1 from the platform.

The fact that the Xbox One cannot play original Xbox games ensures that it isn't the best Xbox platform.

The Xbox 360 however, can... And thanks to the Xbox 360 having a full HD HDMI interface with a decent scaler... It can make original Xbox games look the best as they possibly can on large displays.

COKTOE said:

The new king of "I know who made that thread before I opened it." It's a fine console. Haven't ever used one, but I can still safely say that, knowing what games it has, ect.

Trump is known for his hit-and-run philosophy. He really represent him well

Nope. Original Xbox is the best.

Pemalite said:
COKTOE said:

Yeah. It's chronic behavior. Like a monkey with too much time to masturbate: We all know what's happening Coco. You can't hide your shame amongst the trees. He won't descend until the next thread. Then he'll get shifty and disappear into the woods again. I'm not implying the op is masturbating in the forest. It's just a metaphor.