By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The D.I.C.E. Awards 2017 - All Winners and Nominees List

King of Fighters XIV and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE robbed again. SFV while I do enjoy it is a fucking mess and keeps getting GOTY nominations. It's stupid.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Pemalite said:
Overwatch really cleaned things up.

I wouldn't say it "cleaned things up" when It's tied with Uncharted 4 with four awards. Although it did get the overall Game of the Year award...

Considering it's a game with only a few game modes, few maps, no single player, average graphics... I think it did stupidly well.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Hynad said:

I wouldn't say it "cleaned things up" when It's tied with Uncharted 4 with four awards. Although it did get the overall Game of the Year award...

Considering it's a game with only a few game modes, few maps, no single player, average graphics... I think it did stupidly well.

The point still stands. It didn't "clean things up".

Hynad said:
Pemalite said:

It did by winning game of the year. ;)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Hynad said:

It did by winning game of the year. ;)

By claiming it "cleaned things up" (which means "completely dominated"), you make it seem like it won more awards by quite a margin. Which I demonstrated it didn't. Just admit you were either wrong or worded that badly.

Around the Network

Overwatch is Overkilling!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nice to see Pokemon Sun/Moon as a winner

but congrats to Overwatch and Uncharted

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Doom shouldv gotten the action GOTY award, and i agree with the other person who said FFXV shouldv gotten music composition award.

For the sound design, BF4 is definitely the undisputed winner. The sound effect is so well done, sometimes it reminds me of that omaha beach scene from saving private ryan

Are people still salty about Overwatch?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Why was Pokémon GO even nominated as game of the year? Sun and Moon are superior in almost every possible way.