By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nindies Showcase: look at all the co-op indies!

FAST RMX launching with the Switch is great news for Shin'en; a lot of early adoptors will be looking for something to play besides Zelda, and a lot of them won't have played FRN due to its Wii U exclusivity.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

FAST RMX launching with the Switch is great news for Shin'en; a lot of early adoptors will be looking for something to play besides Zelda, and a lot of them won't have played FRN due to its Wii U exclusivity.

Some of us will double-dip because of the awesomeness of the game :P

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

And the extra cars and 6 new tracks :P

curl-6 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Oh, that too. And because I miss some local MP game to play with my friends. That's a big plus.

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

Oh, that too. And because I miss some local MP game to play with my friends. That's a big plus.

Yeah, it annoys me that gaming has moved away from local splitscreen over the last decade. Online just isn't as fun.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Yeah, it annoys me that gaming has moved away from local splitscreen over the last decade. Online just isn't as fun.

Yeah, and it angries me more when I play games which will benefit a lot with a split screen option. We love playing Overwatch, or Titanfall 2 for example. I don't think it'll be such a big deal for developers to implement a split screen option. But, no, because of reasons. 

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, and it angries me more when I play games which will benefit a lot with a split screen option. We love playing Overwatch, or Titanfall 2 for example. I don't think it'll be such a big deal for developers to implement a split screen option. But, no, because of reasons. 

Agreed, it sucks. Thank fuck games like FAST and Mario Kart still have it.

Nautilus said:
Nuvendil will be happy about Fast being a launch game!

I am very pleased.  And Shovel Knight Treasure Trove is very welcome.  Now if they announce physical versions I will be really hyped.  More substantial indies need the boxed release treatment.

curl-6 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Agreed, it sucks. Thank fuck games like FAST and Mario Kart still have it.

Yes, please, more of them XD. One of the main reasons I'll double-dip with MK8 is that. If not THE reason. 

Volterra_90 said:
curl-6 said:

Indeed :P