By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 78 - Time Travelers vs Hitler

"Hello my dear friend,

if you successfully were able to travel back in time, this is your moment to stop Hitler from coming to power. We were unable to send you further back to a time were he was less resourceful, but as is you have to work up the ranks, pose as one of his most loyal henchmen and then assassinate him..."

the letter reads more, but it doesn't matter, this is all the 6 of you know, you don't remember anything relevant really, only that all of you inhaled some weird gas and you feel kind of ill everything beyond that and the letter in your midst eludes you, but you seemed to be locked into this facility, no one else to be found when you wander the halls. In the chamber were you initially woke up there was a huge timer, denoting that something will happen in a bit more than 48 hours.

The letter motivated all of you to find this Hitler person and just do as the letter tells you, and from somewhere deep down inside you, you get know that hitler has to be among you.

Around the Network

Standard rules apply, have fun, be civil, good luck.

Day 1 Start

Stefl is literally Hitler.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm here! Ready to kick Hitler's ass Inglorious Basterds style!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Weird. hmmm.....

TruckOSaurus said:

You town bro?

First thought on Noctis is that he's not Hitler.

Since it wasn't posted in the OP:
Linkzmax
prof
FF
Trucks
Blade
Noct

One of these people is literally Hitler. 1 mafia to 5 town seems pretty rough, but 2 to 4 is even more unreasonable. It's possible there's some kind of moderating effect, but who knows?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

^ Stefl.