By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reconfirmed: eShop purchases on Switch are tied to Nintendo Accounts

oniyide said:
Miyamotoo said:

Yes, they were stubborn and out of touch, and now they changing some of staffs to better, and thats off course good and positive thing, but you actually sound like thats something negative or bad thing. You basically clearly positive thing spin off into something negative. Yes they could do that long time ago, but actually most important is they actually doing that.

Its nothing to praise, but this is actually very positive thing in any case, not something negative.

who said it was negative?

If you look at his post I referred to, he sound like it's better that Nintendo didn't do this at all beacuse "its too late".

Around the Network

Congratulations Nintendo. Welcome to 2006

Probably the best news abt this system

Miyamotoo said:
oniyide said:

who said it was negative?

If you look at his post I referred to, he sound like it's better that Nintendo didn't do this at all beacuse "its too late".

"he sound" no thats the conclusion YOU came too

oniyide said:
Miyamotoo said:

"he sound" no thats the conclusion YOU came too

Of Course, my conclusion after his negative post.

Around the Network

I've been hesitant to buy VC console games for over a year now in light of this very possibility, so good thing I waited. Now to hope it doesn't once again take years for the selection to get to where it is currently on the previous gen. lol of course it will, they probably have to rework the games so they run both on the TV and on the handheld. It'll be worth it for the versatility I suppose, but man I've been waiting a long time to play the original Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Mario & Luigi, etc.

Did this need to be reconfirmed? Not talking about the thread itself but is this article worthy?