By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch VR HMD mockups.

The idea of Switch VR is rather appealing, and this mockup is very impressive for a prospective Switch VR unit. They're the work of Antoine Beynel, an Industrial Designer. They certainly look professional, and do a nice job of incorporating the Switch hardware style into a VR unit.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

I would buy this for $99.00 with a free download game. Obviously it will be like mobile VR but thats still fun.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

please no.

I just have to post this...

OT: Imagine that pilotwings is sold with it. It would make a nice fit.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

I just have to post this...

Yes, Pilot Wings would be awesome. Especially flying the jet pack around.

Around the Network

See how the Switch slides up from the bottom? That looks weird but it is actually how it would work, being the opposite of the Joy-Con rails.

Also notice one side of the HMD is blue and the other side is red? So you know which Joy-Con goes in which hand.

No god no. This will never happen luckily.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

I just have to post this..

Yes, Pilot Wings would be awesome. Especially flying the jet pack around.

Imagine that you take an airplane and play pilotwings on flight itself. That would be awesome to play and to see .

If Nintendo is making VR, i would really expect Pilot Wings to be among the launch list.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

What does everyone find so gaudy about this?

Looks just like every other VR headset out there. But if Nintendo goes VR, they do have a cheap headset. I can't imagine that thing would cost more than $100.