By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

So preordered it this morning. It was always going to be a day one for me but I couldn't make up my mind whether to preorder or just buy on the day.
Got a sweet steel case with it for the preorder aswell

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
StokedUp said:
So preordered it this morning. It was always going to be a day one for me but I couldn't make up my mind whether to preorder or just buy on the day.
Got a sweet steel case with it for the preorder aswell

Got a LE/CE edition?

I noticed it on the UK Amazon store as an exclusive so I got it off there, plus you get a costume and bow but I think that might come with every preorder.

BraLoD said:
d21lewis said:
No idea how it plays. No idea if the story is good. It's beautiful so, based on my limited info, I say 88/100.

There are plenty of gameplay videos out there, if you want to know better than to expect, knowing how it plays.
(spoiler: the gameplay is sick)

They had me with the E3 reveal. When I know I want to buy something, I avoid all info. I haven't even watched any Zelda gameplay. Only two trailers.

im gonna go with 86%

Around the Network

74 too much far cry

ABTR said:
74 too much far cry

Far cry!? This looks nothing like far cry. 

im very serious guys we talk about reviews here :) and if you not like far cry, tomb raider then :) sites say that too

91 is too popular, so I would say 92
Too much strabismus, give glasses to this poor Aloi