By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - As the unofficial president of vgchartz, I demand a temp ban on all mods.

Is Snoopy the greatest unofficial president ever?

Yes 12 54.55%

Definitely 0 0%

Definitely Yes 10 45.45%

Total:22

I think we need to do a temporary ban on all mods and check them out first. I have some concerns about the new mods and I want to keep you the people of vgchartz safe. I want to rewrite some rules before letting the mods back. I just need approval of the vgchartz court system.

Around the Network

I'd rather have you banned tbh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

I knew I can count on your support.

Captain_Yuri said:

Poll:

Should Snoopy be banned?

Yes (     )
Definitely (     )

Are we going to build a wall to keep the illegal alts out too?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Are we going to build a wall to keep the illegal alts out too?

Yes, it is going to be a big and beautiful wall. Also, we will make the mods pay for it.

Thanks to your guys input, I put up a poll.

Ban this amateur. Trying to act like me, don't even have the guts to ban everyone here.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

As the OFFICIAL Prime Minister of VGC (appointed jointly by Raven, Miguel, and Axum), I say you get a temp ban of 1 hour for your mutiny.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
As the OFFICIAL Prime Minister of VGC (appointed jointly by Raven, Miguel, and Axum), I say you get a temp ban of 1 hour for your mutiny.

SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF VGCHARTZ IS AT STAKE!