By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Muslims And Africans In Europe

Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:
You know, it's videos like these that make me disappointed in VGChartz. I guess that I just assumed that since there are so many users from around the world that we'd have much more compassion for one another.

You could be more compassionate of the people already in the country whose quality of life is going down because of improper vetting of entrants.

Oh poor people from the first world that is losing a 0.1% of their privileges and security for giving home to second class citiziens on a country they claim to own just because they happen to be born there.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Well, the humans that we descended from were African, we we already have hundreds of millions of Africans in Europe.

The problem with this line of thinking is that evolution works both ways. Yes, we do have a common ancestor, but that in no way makes us interchangeable.

In fact, I will take one approach to this. Taking average IQ by country from the book IQ and Global Inequality and projecting it onto a map (image from iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country):

Let us pick a country at random from Europe, like, say, Germany. One cursory look at this map indicates that the average German citizen has a 10-30+ IQ point advantage over an average citizen from African nations from Morocco to Mozambique. Now imagine that they suddenly pack up and move to Germany.

Here is a sampler: http://www.unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

I could go on and on about this, including exceptions (i.e. certain African subgroups like the Ibo are smarter than even the Jews: http://www.unz.com/pfrost/the-jews-of-west-africa/?highlight=ibo ), as well as different approaches like the genetics and their compatibility with the culture of the country they are moving to, or how they may be more susceptible to diseases prevalent there, etc.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Locknuts said:
Well violence causes poverty (not the other way around), so while this video is made in such a way as to be borderline propaganda, opening your borders to everyone invites violent criminals who are often fleeing punishment in their own countries.

I fear it is already too late for France and Germany but at least they will serve as examples of what not to do with relation to immigration. It will be sad to see them descend into poverty-stricken hell holes though.

Violence doesn't cause poverty. If it did a lot of rich people would be very poor. 

TheWPCTraveler said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, the humans that we descended from were African, we we already have hundreds of millions of Africans in Europe.

The problem with this line of thinking is that evolution works both ways. Yes, we do have a common ancestor, but that in no way makes us interchangeable.

In fact, I will take one approach to this. Taking average IQ by country from the book IQ and Global Inequality and projecting it onto a map (image from iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country):

Let us pick a country at random from Europe, like, say, Germany. One cursory look at this map indicates that the average German citizen has a 10-30+ IQ point advantage over an average citizen from African nations from Morocco to Mozambique. Now imagine that they suddenly pack up and move to Germany.

Here is a sampler: http://www.unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

I could go on and on about this, including exceptions (i.e. certain African subgroups like the Ibo are smarter than even the Jews: http://www.unz.com/pfrost/the-jews-of-west-africa/?highlight=ibo ), as well as different approaches like the genetics and their compatibility with the culture of the country they are moving to, or how they may be more susceptible to diseases prevalent there, etc.

Isn't this more to do with education, availability and quality of education and poverty?! On other words if you put a poor African child into a German school from a young age (4-5yrs old), the likelyhood of the child having a higher iq is increased. 

Unless you are saying that it is strictly ethnicity and. Genes that determines your intelligence therefore certain races are unintelligent by default. 

Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:
You know, it's videos like these that make me disappointed in VGChartz. I guess that I just assumed that since there are so many users from around the world that we'd have much more compassion for one another.

You could be more compassionate of the people already in the country whose quality of life is going down because of improper vetting of entrants.

The quality of life is barely changed for most people living in the country. I live in the UK. We already had drug dealers, chavs (local scummy hood rats), thieves, fraudsters, egotistical bullies etc etc the major difference with refugees has been food. My city has amazing food from all over the world. That's been the biggest change. 

Yes, there are some areas that have a lot of immigrants from Romania, Slovakia, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc and some of them are bad, but they aren't doing anything different to the people that came before them or the people that were always there. 

In fact many areas that were known to be very dangerous, run down, deprived have improved significantly due to immigrants as they have taken housing others won't, opened up businesses there, opened up community centres, improved the buildings and kicked out the pimps etc. 

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Lawlight said:

Oh poor people from the first world that is losing a 0.1% of their privileges and security for giving home to second class citiziens on a country they claim to own just because they happen to be born there.

More like losing 50% of their privileges and security for giving home to people who will not be working for the next 5 years and living on welfare.

I think posting a propaganda video and nothing else is a terrible way to start a political discussion

GribbleGrunger said:

What do you think?

View on YouTube

This is a really insulting thread title.

Im a Muslim in Europe, there have been millions of Muslims and Turks living in Europe for decades, never been too much of a problem. So why do you frame it like this recent refugee influx is a Muslim problem?

But considering it's you, you will probably never respond like the last time I confronted you.

Imo most are good people, but unchecked immigration of any group is bad for a country.

Nothing constructive will come of this. Locking.