By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am interested in buying a Wii U. Should I get one?

Tagged games:

The only problem with the Wii U is its small library. But if there are enough games you're interested in, it's definitely worth buying one.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
The only problem with the Wii U is its small library. But if there are enough games you're interested in, it's definitely worth buying one.

What are you comparing it too though? If you are comparing it to 360, PS3, PS4 and Xbox one then yes its small but if your comparing it to something like Switch that probably won't have a comparable library for about 3 years from now at best. Also its wii compatibility surely should be factored in. There are some real gems for the wii. When I bought my wii I spent more time playing my gamecube games on it than wii games and I did the same again for wii games on wii u at least for the first 3 months or so.

It really is a great console, also buying this late, so long as you can find the games, you have a ton of content to get through

If I cannot play Wii U games downloadable on my Switch, I might just buy a Wii U. I wonder if that can be done.