By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I change my mind... I am getting the Switch no matter what!

bunchanumbers said:
Its a tablet with a TV out. That's all it is. A Nintendo branded tablet with a TV out.

How I view it. Like a Vita with PSTV built into design, which is fine by me.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Woooow!!! I never saw this coming!!! My Neo Geo friend will be so stoked to hear about this (I will tell her after we make up, we're fighting right now >:(((((()!!!

Anyway, best of luck to you and your new console unless you change your mind again before then!!! LOL!!!

I think you're enjoying this way too much

That's great, have you changed your mind about game difficulties?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I don't care what the hardware is, Nintendo games never disappoint me and they have the best IPs in existence, though the Switch hardware is a big plus this time around, definitely the ideal Wii U times 3DS successor. I still don't think I'll be able to comprehend Zelda Botw running on this thing until I see it with my own eyes in person.

This is Nintendo we are talking about. Every title isn't on their consoles, but usually a hardware purchase is worth it. Don't sweat it.

Around the Network

Sounds like his girlfriend preordered.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Sounds like his girlfriend preordered.

''Playstation friend''. Gotta keep the illusion.

K

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Oh Shit! Pigs are flying! And the Switch is going to reach 100million! Fuck!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

But of course. You nifty son of gun. This way your playstation friend has no choice but to play with you, and only with you. One blue joy con for you, one pinkish for her. The perfect gamer couple pendant. No more random interferences by potential rivals. O yea, i can see through you like a glass eye through a caleidoscope.

Hunting Season is done...