By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn - Official SCREENSHOTS Thread.

NEW POLL. What do you think of Horizon Zero dawn so far?

I love it, it's brilliant. 308 71.13%

It's good, above average. 38 8.78%

Eh, mediocre. 16 3.70%

it's bad. below average. 3 0.69%

It's terrible, so disopointed. 5 1.15%

Yet to tell/no opinion/don't own it. ..... 63 14.55%

Total:433

Breath of the Wild ;)

Around the Network
Kowan said:
Qwark said:

My first shots of Horizon

Love this sawtooth shot! 

Thnx it took some time and stealth to make it. The robot animals animation is really fluid and natural looking in Horizon. Your breath of the wild shot is also really nice btw.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
CGI-Quality said:
John2290 said:

Oh, and did you see the new gameplay IGN put up for Mass effect A? It looks a lot like Battlefront. It doesn't look half bad at all... Mass Effect Andromeda: Driving and Upgrading The Nomad - IGN First - YouTube

Yep, saw it! I expect a looker olut of that, too (why it joins the ranks in Graphics Thread).

You remember the work you posted with the Range Rover and the guy standing on the outside in the forest? When you said open world will have graphics like this in a few years and I said I can't see it happening?How do you think Horizon stacks up to that picture or your work in general?

CGI-Quality said:
REDZONE said:

You remember the work you posted with the Range Rover and the guy standing on the outside in the forest? When you said open world will have graphics like this in a few years and I said I can't see it happening?How do you think Horizon stacks up to that picture or your work in general?

Horizon is, truly, what I expected out of this gen. It's the first game, on consoles, to make me say "wow" so many times in one sitting, though. Not quite the God of War III reaction I had, but getting there.

Compared to what I'm doing, it's a step behind, but that goes without saying. By next gen, what I've created will be par for course. Just watch. ;)

Yeah the environments in the same  picture to me was more dense and also the lighting was great but Horizon has the better character models.

Around the Network

Still finishing the game. Photomode pretty much delayed my playthrough. I've explored like 80% of the map way before I was even halfway through the game. When I continued the game I was already level 50 doing level 12-19 main quests. lol

Anyway here's a shot of one of my fave characters in the game, Vanasha. She has amazing expressions. Her smiles aren't weird or uncanny but natural. 

Just got the Platinum trophy! I'm also really happy with this shot cuz it looks like promo art!

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

John2290 said:
Kowan said:

Just got the Platinum trophy! I'm also really happy with this shot cuz it looks like promo art!

Nice shot not your best but nice and congratz on the platinum. What would you rate the game overall?

9.9/10 haha. I experienced some minor visual(animation) glitches in my playthrough. Lighting randomly flickering on spots, characters teleporting and doing jerky animations, skipping transitions between animations, medicinal herbs placed inside rocks or trees which made them impossible to obtain and such. Just very minor. It's my favorite game this generation.