I got in the Closed Beta last night.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Resi 7 has always had that blur look about it since release. I know there are some settings in it like motion blur, but there is some texture work in there that is pretty low res. I've also seen silly VRAM usage coming from it as well for a multiplat title. I don't see the higher VRAM requirements as being all that fair for how little they put out. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Dying Light.

Contagion

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

The battlefront mod is insane, the landscapes are really good!!!

Speech is silver but silence is Gold

Around the Network

Well that, and also using some Sweetfx while playing in 4k and turning up the resolution scale if you wanted to beef up the VRAM a bit.

Carmageddon (1997):

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Brutal Doom

I wonder how many years we'll have to wait to see that exact kind of quality from a PC game.

For a multiplat title, sure, but that's going with photo type geometry.

Only one I can see atm is Star Citizen, but that's still being worked on.