By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 3 new amazing Namco PS3 exclusives announced?(56K!!warning!!)

Even if it's old news, it's a welcome departure from the Western orientated games Sony have been concentrating on lately. The performance of the PS3 in Japan is dreadful and these sorts of games can't come soon enough.

Around the Network

These are very old, and to my knowledge there are not fake.

@Parokki: We have scans, websites, and other information regarding this joint venture between Namco and Sony in this very thread. The onus is on you to provide proof that they are fake.

ssj12 said:
these are all Celious (sp) titles. They were announced when Ken Kutarugi left Sony and Sony formed it in conjunction with namco. Ken is the CEO.

Source?

It doesn't say Cellius or Playstation 3 on any of those "scans", and nobody on the internet seems to know what magazine they supposedly came from. Cellius exists, but the only sources saying they have anything to do with these games (even if they existed) are a bunch of blogs that copy everything they see.

Joystiq has covered them pretty well.

Oh, and Kotaku seems to think Cellius has 30 employees, and is working on the next Ridge Racer. 

this are an interseting games,i like to see more details

surely missing a lot of details... but if they started in start of 2007.. they might release something by the end of this yr...

Around the Network

So...if these aren't fake, where are these games, and what magazine is this?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Noobie said:
surely missing a lot of details... but if they started in start of 2007.. they might release something by the end of this yr...

The thing is, these games aren't in development. There has been no announcement, no interviews, no nothing. Just some some "leaked" scans with absolutely no source. They're very elaborate fakes, and that's all there is to it.

I'm not trying to turn this into a personal crusade or anything, but I'm getting the nasty feeling that nobody's listening to me. ;___; 

Soriku said:
The_vagabond7 said:
makes me miss the old days of gaming. I look at that and all I see is 3 games that involve guys with guns. Where's the imagination? Make one of them an opossum with knight's armor and a jet pack fighting an empire and you're onto something. pff, guys with guns. Boring.

Agree. I really hate shooters. Unless the game is Japanese with a gun AND sword or a mix of the two I really don't like guns.

Swords all the way.

guns aren't that boring, they can be fun, like the halo's and half lifes of the world but...

..... i totally agree with you. swords all the way! close combat is more fun!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Parokki said:
Noobie said:

The thing is, these games aren't in development. There has been no announcement, no interviews, no nothing. Just some some "leaked" scans with absolutely no source. They're very elaborate fakes, and that's all there is to it.

I'm not trying to turn this into a personal crusade or anything, but I'm getting the nasty feeling that nobody's listening to me. ;___; 

yea thanks for pointing that out... i googled a little and this is wot i found...

http://gaminginsider.wordpress.com/2007/07/18/rumor-3-cellius-games-not-happening/

Rumor: 3 Cellius games not happening

July 18, 2007
Remember Cellius? You shouldn’t… Cellius is a gaming studio joined by Namco Bandai and Sony. Which is Cellius so interesting? Besides delivering 3 brand new IPs, the development team head on all 3 games is Ken Kuturagi.

As we know, Ken no longer is with Sony(but will oversee the next generations of PlayStation), further gratifying this rumor. Also, we haven’t heard anything about any of these games since Cellius was formed, except for some pre-concept shots from a while back.

Its a shame if Cellius comes to a close, I am sure they could of produced some amazing PS3 games.

But it is just a rumour but with the lack of response about it so far.. it might very well be true.

Way to old ... sorry :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!