By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, all they would need is more power and a better screen, easy peasy...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

next they will saying you can stick the HD rumble up my anus too to make the eyes water to add a masking filter so you can't see the jaggies.

Let's think about this: I think Nintendo ARM Switch console have enough power for VR content, but not the needed resolution, what if you could carry your Switch in your pocket and connect it to an external VR Googles with sensors and a QHD screen for a better VR Experiense, think about what LG did with G5:

And now Add the Joy-Con Controllers for a better experience (with HD rumble)

I don't know how much it would cost, but i could say i will pay 2 x GearVR price for Nintendo Content, but is just what i think :)

People will just deal with a worse VR experience because it'll be cheaper and have a more aggressive output of exclusive, quality games. No ones gonna care that the VR is shitty when the console is $300 with motion controllers included, the headset is $100 and wireless, and it has VR Pilotwongs, Star Fox, Mario Kart, F-Zero, Metroid, etc.

Also instead of the Switch you could plug it into the PC for even more hardware power. That way Nintendo can easily rival the Oculus rift. It's a very simple solution.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
jonathanalis said:
Interesting.
They could also actually use the switch screen too, if the other screen included is transparent. With 2 screens they can control focus points better (either using one screen, either using other, either using one to paralax other or using both) and could help to solve the sickness problem VR faces (due virtual focal point is different from focal point eyes are focusing)

O.O Actually. This would be even better.Shows that theres a few things Ninty can try.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

It is possible, but I probably won't bother with VR if it becomes a thing

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]