By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have planted a Pitanga Tree. Have you ever had pitanga. Any fruit tree lovers around?

Any fruit tree lovers around?

Absolutelly, planting fru... 17 85.00%

No, I hate it. Just die! 3 15.00%

Total:20

Not into gardening, but my grandma used to have a pitanga tree in her house, and I ate those all the time when I was younger.

Around the Network

they look like a fancy tomato

WagnerPaiva said:
Shikamo said:

I really hate this fruit, my mother and my sisters love this fruit , you is brazilian too right ? I noticed by the name of the video ^-^

Yes, brazilian living in Brazil: I live in Serra Negra, a mountain town in São Paulo state countryside =)

And I live in São José dos Campos in são paulo state too, is really close to são paulo ( city ) maybe an hour and half with car :)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yes, brazilian living in Brazil: I live in Serra Negra, a mountain town in São Paulo state countryside =)

And I live in São José dos Campos in são paulo state too, is really close to são paulo ( city ) maybe an hour and half with car :)

Yeah! I know where it is! I passed near a few days ago when I went to Caraguatatuba to see the ocean. I live so far from the ocean, sometimes I just have to take the car and see it, make sure it is still there =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Vini256 said:
Not into gardening, but my grandma used to have a pitanga tree in her house, and I ate those all the time when I was younger.

Really? Sounds really nice. Which country?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Shikamo said:

Yeah! I know where it is! I passed near a few days ago when I went to Caraguatatuba to see the ocean. I live so far from the ocean, sometimes I just have to take the car and see it, make sure it is still there =)

Cool! I've spent several New Years in caraguatatuba, I like to sit on the sand on the beach at night and feel the cold sea breeze :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
WagnerPaiva said:
Vini256 said:

Really? Sounds really nice. Which country?

I'm from Brazil as well =P

Cool, you built your own house and have such a big garden. Lucky man!

I love growing crops and fruits. I've never heard about pitanga though and it probably wouldn't live very long in Sweden.

Isto é cheio de brasileiros e nao falam a sua lingua! Hahaha! =)

I love to see people planting trees, vegetables, plants... I used to grow vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, zuccini, beans, lettuce, cabbage, kale, etc.) with people from my town in an abandoned, then occupied, field, but I think I never planted a tree there =P

I'd love to have a small house with a big terrain for gardening in the future =D

Slimebeast said:
Cool, you built your own house and have such a big garden. Lucky man!

I love growing crops and fruits. I've never heard about pitanga though and it probably wouldn't live very long in Sweden.

I did the draw of the house and paid the bills, but the actual construction was made by contractors, lol.

You could make a greenhouse to plant hot weather plants =)