By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - [Opposed/Silent/Reserved] US Senators on Muslim Ban

outlawauron said:
I ask again, did you pull this from somewhere, you seem to be picking and choosing who you want to represent.

why don't you try following all the senators on twitter, facebook, instagram etc etc etc.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
outlawauron said:
I ask again, did you pull this from somewhere, you seem to be picking and choosing who you want to represent.

why don't you try following all the senators on twitter, facebook, instagram etc etc etc.

If it's all an effort on your own, then I can definitely understand. Keeping track of 100s of accounts and messages is not easy. If that's the case, then I'd be willing to help you fill in the gaps for who hasn't spoken out. At this point, there's not many silents left. Lots of opposed, some in support, and few in silent.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
deskpro2k3 said:

If it's all an effort on your own, then I can definitely understand. Keeping track of 100s of accounts and messages is not easy. If that's the case, then I'd be willing to help you fill in the gaps for who hasn't spoken out. At this point, there's not many silents left. Lots of opposed, some in support, and few in silent.

All right, let me know what you've found and I'll update the OP. I really want to take a back seat though, making that table burnt me out.

I updated McCain, Heidi, and Graham.

edit: oh by the way, even though it's there, sometimes the twitter links don't show for some reason.

Bill Cassidy, R-Louisiana

His stance is that he's favor of the 90 day ban, but only after permanent residents and naturalized citizens are allowed in.

John Kennedy, R-Louisiana
"If you want to come to America, you have to be rigorously vetted to make sure you are not a terrorist, regardless of your religion or country of origin," Kennedy said. "If you can't be vetted, or you fail the vetting, you can't come. It would be stupid to let people who want to hurt us into our country."

He's in favor of the ban as it is.

Source

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

All right, I've got every senator that made a statement. If you don't see it, blame Twitter, because the link is there, trust me.