Dead Rising 3
Burnout Paradise
NSF 2015
GT Sport

Around the Network

SvennoJ said:

Age of Empires Online
GT Sport

You're definitely right with that top one, completely forgot about that traversty... but GT Sport isn't even out yet... xD

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I don't think any franchise can be totally ruined. There's always a way back.

Challenge accepted: Golden Axe: Beast Rider.

Barkley said:

SvennoJ said:

Age of Empires Online
GT Sport

You're definitely right with that top one, completely forgot about that traversty... but GT Sport isn't even out yet... xD

That's part of the problem... It better have good VR support after all this time and not limited to time trial or some nonsense. I'm afraid that after stripping away most of the variety that made GT so popular, GT Sport has a good chance to become a niche title.

SvennoJ said:
Barkley said:

That's part of the problem... It better have good VR support after all this time and not limited to time trial or some nonsense. I'm afraid that after stripping away most of the variety that made GT so popular, GT Sport has a good chance to become a niche title.

I'd be very surprised if the game couldn't be played completely in VR. Also I agree that the game will likely not sell as well as a typical Gran Turismo game, by removing the buying and upgrading cars and putting more focus on just racing I think it will have less mainstream appeal. But I think it will be a good game and still sell several million copies. Certainly not ruin the franchise.

Around the Network

Still haven't played DmC from the videos i've seen.

arcaneguyver said:
 Suikoden 4, Breath of Fire 5

Even tho Suikoden 4 is the all time low for the franchise, Suikoden 5 brought it back for me, its the best next to 2 IMO. I dont get Breath of Fire 5 being on the list tho, its very different from the previous 4, yet very mature, deep and just hand down amazing. I'd argue its one of the most underrated gems of PS2. 

Halo 5, Killzone Shadow Fall, Dead Space 3, assassin's creed unity and star ocean integrity and faithlessness

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Dead Rising 3, and by proxy, Dead Rising 4. They progressively got rid of the identity of the franchise and just became a derivative, run-of-the-mill zombie slaughter simulator, not to mention they kept screwing up the plot and most of the elements that made the franchise unique.

Mar1217 said:
bigtakilla said:

Which is why I've been very clear to say that's it's nased off my impressions of the trailer, and not that it HAS ruined the series, but based on how it looked from the trailer it more than likely will. They could M Night me, and it could be amazing.

Well, it sure was not as impressive as Xeno X reveal trailer was ...

Or the original blade, by a long shot.