By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So, Trump's ban on certain nationalities is in effect.

Your opinion on the ban

Good! 145 35.02%

Get rid of this as fast as possible. 200 48.31%

Needs more exceptions 25 6.04%

List needs to be redone 44 10.63%

Total:414
pray4mojo said:
Poojipoo said:
Banning immigration. Releasing lists to demonize a demographic. Attacking the media. These are all the sorts of things the Nazis did to control their population and gain power. What will be the thing that makes people realize this government is fascist? Before you start getting angry? When they take control of the internet (which he said he wants to)? When he creates laws for attacking media outlets that criticize him (which he said he wants to)? If you realize all of this and still support the man, you are no longer an American. You are the same as the Nazis. You are on the wrong side of history.

Only 27% of our population voted for this piece of shit. I'm not concerned. Either he will get assasinated, impeached or swiftly voted out of office in four years because a huge chunk of that 50%, non-voter base is going to make sure they put an end to him.

I'm just going to sit back, try to grit my teeth and be patient. Time will erase this clown.

Over 70% of the country didn't vote for Hillary either. Get over it, she lost.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
pray4mojo said:
This is another case of fragile, insecure white people. The country is changing and they can't deal with it. If only they knew that nothing can stop it... maybe they'd find something else to be delusional about. Maybe.

Wow, what a disgusting comment. And I wonder who caused those changing demograhics? Maybe politicans who have been bringing in millions of people from third world nations where the ones who caused it? I mean America faces racial tention that is dividing the country, but only white people can be racist, so...

The country was FOUNDED on fucking immigrants. We are suppose to be open to them all, from all countries. It's even on the fucking Statue of Liberty. You know... the whole hungry, tired and poor? Closing the borders is all about protecting scared white people. They see the changing demographics and they're scared. When white people get scared and insecure, they get racist and they do all kinds of fucked up shit. Everything from hanging people in the street for public exhibition to building walls to putting bands on muslims. 

It's all disgusting. Building walls is disgusting. Banning muslims is disgusting. Pretending that it's based on anything BUT fear and insecurity is delusion defined. 

barneystinson69 said:
pray4mojo said:
This is another case of fragile, insecure white people. The country is changing and they can't deal with it. If only they knew that nothing can stop it... maybe they'd find something else to be delusional about. Maybe.

Wow, what a disgusting comment. And I wonder who caused those changing demograhics? Maybe politicans who have been bringing in millions of people from third world nations where the ones who caused it? I mean America faces racial tention that is dividing the country, but only white people can be racist, so...

I know you're joking, but no. Any race can be racist. White people, black people, hispanic people, asian people, indian people - in America - can, and sometimes are, racists. Those are the jerks, lowlife assholes we don't want to associate with.

barneystinson69 said:
pray4mojo said:

Only 27% of our population voted for this piece of shit. I'm not concerned. Either he will get assasinated, impeached or swiftly voted out of office in four years because a huge chunk of that 50%, non-voter base is going to make sure they put an end to him.

I'm just going to sit back, try to grit my teeth and be patient. Time will erase this clown.

Yup. That's right. Which means the majorty of this country didn't think it was important enough to vote. That majority won't feel that way come four years. They'll come out in droves... and they won't be motivated to keep this shit-pimp president in office. 

palou said:
Ruler said:
Saudi Arabia has the same law, you arent even allowed to visit mecca and medina if you arent a muslim regardless which nationality

Saudi Arabia isn't a nation that should be seen as a role model. Much worse than any of the countries that the american ban is being put upon.

It's the country at the head of the UN human rights council.

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:
barneystinson69 said:

Yup. That's right. Which means the majorty of this country didn't think it was important enough to vote. That majority won't feel that way come four years. They'll come out in droves... and they won't be motivated to keep this shit-pimp president in office. 

Just like the hispanics... oh wait, 30% of them voted for Trump!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

pray4mojo said:
barneystinson69 said:

The country was FOUNDED on fucking immigrants. We are suppose to be open to them all, from all countries. It's even on the fucking Statue of Liberty. You know... the whole hungry, tired and poor? Closing the borders is all about protecting scared white people. They see the changing demographics and they're scared. When white people get scared and insecure, they get racist and they do all kinds of fucked up shit. Everything from hanging people in the street for public exhibition to building walls to putting bands on muslims. 

It's all disgusting. Building walls is disgusting. Banning muslims is disgusting. Pretending that it's based on anything BUT fear and insecurity is delusion defined. 

I am not going to argue that this country was not founded on immigrants because it is irreleavant to this topic,or the bulding walls/ban on muslims because I already addressed those in this thread, but let me ask you, are you for open borders? Let everyone in?

NewGuy said:
pray4mojo said:

I am not going to argue that this country was not founded on immigrants because it is irreleavant to this topic,or the bulding walls/ban on muslims because I already addressed those in this thread, but let me ask you, are you for open borders? Let everyone in?

I'm personnaly for free travel of workforce. Not giving citizenship and all benefits, but let everyone work where they want to.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

pray4mojo said:
barneystinson69 said:

Jesus christ, this "immigrants built this country" argument. Guess what, America was founded over 250 years ago!!!! It already has plenty of people, and is growing without immigrants, and is already a COUNTRY. I hear the same thing about Canada all the time, about how we for some reason NEED to bring in more people for whatever reason, yet face stagnation and little job growth. Immigration is a way of producing cheap labour and forcing American's to work for less (same applies to my country). I'm not sure about American, but Canada is already full enough, and America has 8 times more people. Should America open its borders to everyone with no protection for its citizens? Should millions just come from Mexico illegally just because they jumped a fence, while others have to wait years. Should America bring in terrorism, just because a few people want to bash white people for their problems? Blame the politicans for islamic terror, not the very ideology that tells muslims to conquer the world through force (read the Quran). I'm sure its not a problem when Saudi Arabia brings in no refugees, and promotes terrorism around the globe. But when America doesn't allow in refugees, suddenly their "racist"! Same thing with all other western countries... coincidence? And nearly 30% of America is non-white (that is closer to 40% when you disregard hispanic whites, though I count them), so why are you assuming white people are scared? And hey, I mean since most of America's original immigrants where white, why not only allow them in? Sounds a bit hyprocritical to say that, but hey! 

barneystinson69 said:
pray4mojo said:

Just like the hispanics... oh wait, 30% of them voted for Trump!

Again, feel free to stick yourself in the Nazi camp for all I care. Go sit with your little 27% of detached... people and tap your fingers like Mr. Burns, saying "excellent" all you want. You're still the minorty and that's a great thing because god forbid this country ever be taken over by people delusional enough to vote for Trump. 

Trump gamed the electoral college. He gamed the system. You can get away with it once, but not twice. Like I said, a huge chunk of people who didn't vote will vote him out next time. He's awakened millions and millions of people that were never engaged in politics before and it's a shit storm he's not going to make it out from.