By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New trailer of Super Smash Bros Brawl

I don't care what anyone says. At all...

Super Smash Bros., and Super Smash Bros. Melee, are... and by far... the best fighting games... EVER!!! At least I think so... It's so addicting. And what other fighting games can you have four people fighting, simultaneously, with items flying from nowhere, and be able to play with your favorite video game characters such as Link, or Mario? Smash Bros. owns!!!

Brawl is going to be the best!!! Can't wait until it comes out. Literally. I am building a time machine right now so that I can skip the amount of time before release date!!!

Around the Network
a.l.e.x59 said:
I don't care what anyone says. At all...

Super Smash Bros., and Super Smash Bros. Melee, are... and by far... the best fighting games... EVER!!! At least I think so... It's so addicting. And what other fighting games can you have four people fighting, simultaneously, with items flying from nowhere, and be able to play with your favorite video game characters such as Link, or Mario? Smash Bros. owns!!!

Brawl is going to be the best!!! Can't wait until it comes out. Literally. I am building a time machine right now so that I can skip the amount of time before release date!!!

Apparently you never learn from South Park...Cartman tried to skip the wait for a Wii, though freezing yourself in a glacier probably doesn't work as well as a time machine.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ooh, the site's been updated. No new information, but it's good to see they're adding two characters at a time. Maybe we'll see new characters within a week or two? http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/index.html