By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Nintendo trying to find a balance with the Switch

bdbdbd said:
Eagle367 said:

Its certainly not a small market that likes it. But to someone who never even tried it I say try it before dissing it. Its a better concept when actually tried then it sounds on paper

Yeah. You should try it first and diss it then. 

I have to admit that the games I played on wii u have not had duel screen fetures, but I stayed away from them cuz they dint appeal to me. But wondefull 101 is a game I have been meaning to try, hope it comes out on switch or a wonderfull 102.

But on ds/3ds I have played plenty. Most where nomore than a menu on the other screen, but some like one of my favorite games of all time, the world ends with you, had an amazing duel screen play they would be imposible on wii u looking up and down all the time.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
Eagle367 said:

Its certainly not a small market that likes it. But to someone who never even tried it I say try it before dissing it. Its a better concept when actually tried then it sounds on paper

If you are like my fellow up here then you'll diss it but if you are like me you'll like it or love it

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
bdbdbd said:

If you are like my fellow up here then you'll diss it but if you are like me you'll like it or love it

I hope you dont mean me. Im not dissing it. Just point out that most people disagre with you by the number of sales of the console. I myself Have stayed away from games that use duel screen fetures, not because of the dual screen fetures but because thouse games dint appeal to me.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
bdbdbd said:

I have to admit that the games I played on wii u have not had duel screen fetures, but I stayed away from them cuz they dint appeal to me. But wondefull 101 is a game I have been meaning to try, hope it comes out on switch or a wonderfull 102.

But on ds/3ds I have played plenty. Most where nomore than a menu on the other screen, but some like one of my favorite games of all time, the world ends with you, had an amazing duel screen play they would be imposible on wii u looking up and down all the time.

The dual screen gameplay works with DS/3DS because both of the sreens are right in front of you close to each other, you don't need to take your eyes off the device. This is not how it works with Wii U.

Eagle367 said:
bdbdbd said:

I have Wii U. The dual screen gameplay sucks.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Seems like Nintendo is never satisfied with a controller that is good (GameCube) and is always trying to innovate them. They are definitely trying to balance to make it not too foreign for gamers but whether they suceeded or depends on the individual

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]