By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Senran Kagura producer likes HD Rumble. Switch project incoming.

What will we be feeling in the new Marvelous game?

Soft fleshy chest parts? 45 71.43%

The hilt of a katana? 3 4.76%

Such dirty thoughts. 15 23.81%

Total:63

In a recent interview, the producer of the Senran Kagura game says he is working on a project for Nintendo Switch and he really likes the new HD Rumble. So just what are we going to be feeling in this new game? Any thoughts?

Famitsu: What point leaves the most impression to you?

Kenichiro Takaki: It ’s the HD Rumble after all. Because I want to express “softness” with it. I already created a project, and now I’m in the middle of focusing on how to realise it. I think games have a “sensation of touching” in many meanings, so I want to realise a new experience that ’s exclusive to Nintendo Switch.

Link:https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/20/senran-kagura-producer-says-hd-rumble-could-express-softness-and-touching-sensation/

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

So, I guess that you'll have one Joycon in your hand in the other in your pants? Imagine the HD Rumble vibration on that!

Oh God.... I played the first game, but my mind can't comprehend what he intents with the Rumble feature and the Joy-Cons...

Jiggling ice boobs in a glass of water rumble confirmed?

It will bring a whole new meaning to life

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Senran Kagura Beach Peach Splash is coming. I can feel it...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

its going to be the best switch title ever!

Don't care for the HD rumble much and I'm not buying another SK if there's little attention paid to the butt. Boobs are great but butts are too!

Gee, I wonder why he's so interested...

CaptainExplosion said:
This is gonna piss off so many SJWs.

I'm not offended. I don't get why wanting social justice is such a bad thing? I don't think that wanting equality for blacks and women is such a bad thing. However, people like Anita Sarkeesian are more like liberal "feminists" who think that changing video games will make everything peachy and rosy, when in fact it's sexism in society that influence the games, not vice versa.