By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's dodgy Q&A with Kotaku

Why even bother doing a interview if your just going to say "no comment (at this time)" to everything?

Around the Network

Nintendo seems like to play hide and seek.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

I do a lot of stupid things. That doesn't absolve Nintendo from shitty PR.

You are basically the reason why Nintendo keeps getting away with this stuff.

Not me. If everyone else didn't buy Nintendo, they would be out of business by now. It's all their fault.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

JRPGfan said:
Why even bother doing a interview if your just going to say "no comment (at this time)" to everything?

They didn't do an interview, Kotaku sent them an email with several questions, they answered some of it. 

JRPGfan said:

It wasn't an interview.

Around the Network

Eh... that's what I love about Nintendo. Being secretive for the probably wrong reasons :/
Your customers want to know!!!! They want to buy your crap, but you make it difficult for them to do.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

This only goes to show how badly Nintendo is handling the Switch right now! They have nothing to announce, mean while, there's millions of people starving for some answers! We've been waiting for this system since 2015, and there's still a lot of questions unanswered! Stop dodging Nintendo! At first, they didn't wanna talk about the Switch because they didn't want their competitors to copy their ideas (or something), and they didn't even unveil the Switch in full in their October trailer, and they STILL don't wanna talk about certain things?! This is just STUPID!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I just want Secret of Mana on my Switch!!! Never got it for Wii U. Japan only.

Look at this list!!!

It's more than twice as big what was released in Europe and US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_for_Wii_U_(Japan)

Look at all the GBA games. No love for us.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I have nothing to say about this!

But Don't get my hopes up for the Switch having an achievement system...... Nintendo! XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Basically nothing, I definitely expecting Switch Nintendo Direct in february.