By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official strategy Guide of "horizon" has 552 pages

SnakeDrake said:
walsufnir said:
What is the the text to picture ratio and how big is the font?

Also what is the total number of words. And what was the minimum number of works. How many pages are used for the credits. And of course what is the length and width of each page.

In the end it doesn't matter because like OP already spoiled: "Seems that the world of horizon is really big"!! If you ever needed a convincing argument that it is...

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
_Jameson said:

Uncharted 4 is at 336 pages
Fallout 4 is at 544 pages
Horizon is at 552 pages
Witcher 3 is at 832 pages

this is an interesting way to judge the size of a game.

Edit: Witcher 3 without DLC is at 496 pages.

how many pages  on Final fantasy XV ? 

The collector's edition guide has 355 pages.

This thing must be beautiful.
All the industrial designs must fill a lot of those pages.

Don't get me wrong, Horizon WILL BE a massive game but judging by the pages is just nonsense, as far as we know all the info could be written in caps in such a size that only 1 letter fits a page...

sory wrong thread 

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
_Jameson said:

Uncharted 4 is at 336 pages
Fallout 4 is at 544 pages
Horizon is at 552 pages
Witcher 3 is at 832 pages

this is an interesting way to judge the size of a game.

Edit: Witcher 3 without DLC is at 496 pages.

how many pages  on Final fantasy XV ? 

One page; "Press circle to win and X to constantly have to watch tiny breaks and cuts for every little thing you do and interact with." doesn't require much space.

Luke888 said:
Don't get me wrong, Horizon WILL BE a massive game but judging by the pages is just nonsense, as far as we know all the info could be written in caps in such a size that only 1 letter fits a page...

It's not only because of numbers of page, that's clear. But from what we have seen till now, i think the game will be big, and i think seeing the size of the guide could showing that it will be one of the bigger games