By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 3 months of Steadily Outselling 360/ When will PS3>360? My Estimate Here...

madman25 said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
madman25 said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Etc...

Thanks for contributing to the thread in such a great way, your a valued member we could not do without. I can't wait to hear more of your wisdom in other discussions.

Sorry, it was more directed at the sony fanboy that first responded, not at you....

I'm all for this kind of thread every 3 months or so but they crop every EVERY week...

You don't like his response, so you have to act like the biggest idiot here?

Well, that makes perfect sense.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Holiday '09 at the latest. More likely mid '09. Best case Spring '09 with the launch of GT5 (assuming FFXIII hits Japan about that time).

best case , never :D

I'm betting the PS3 will gain 1 million on the 360 just for the holiday months, gain another 400,000 with the release of MGS4, and probably another 500,000 for other exclusives, I think it will close the gap by about 2 million this year with just holidays and a few exclusives, probably around 3.5 million closer by the end of the year.

It will pass the 360 mid 2009 at the latest, probably sooner.

Yakuzaice said:
If the PS3 can keep this momentum up through the holiday period, I'd say it is possible in early '09.

If microsoft stopped making games for the 360 tomorrow...sure, I agree with you.