By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was right, Nintendo's next handheld is a tablet.

Here you go.

Was even right about the physical controller addon. All they gotta do is ditch that silly dock thing. 

Bow down plebs. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Nah... the Switch isn't a portable. It's a home console.

I expect them to make a portable after they see the switch bomb.

Nem said:

It's like 75% a portable and 25% a home console since it does a good job as the first. As the latter it is very unconvincing thus far. Imagine people playing on PS5 while Nintendo's most powerful hardware is the Switch. If anything they should make a dedicated home console to play Switch games in high resolutions and with enhanced picture quality.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Nem said:

It's like 75% a portable and 25% a home console since it does a good job as the first. As the latter it is very unconvincing thus far. Imagine people playing on PS5 while Nintendo's most powerful hardware is the Switch. If anything they should make a dedicated home console to play Switch games in high resolutions and with enhanced picture quality.

The thing is the Wii U Pro. Theres nothing to it.

Are you gonna go outside with that contraption on and a straight face? I most certainly won't. Does the thing even have a power source for when you're away? Does it fit in your pocket? It fails at everything it's trying to do. But at least it will lead to interesting developments.