By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where was Ubisoft @ the Switch Presentation?

They have always said how good the sh*t was but I only know Just Dance is coming at launch! Where was that Rabbids x Mario? Wheres..... everything else?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:

They have always said how good the sh*t was but I only know Just Dance is coming at launch! Where was that Rabbids x Mario? Wheres..... everything else?

Yeah, kinda strange not seeing them there. :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Just Dance, Rayman Legends and Steep
http://gematsu.com/2017/01/just-dance-2017-rayman-legends-definitive-edition-steep-announced-switch

ktay95 said:
http://gematsu.com/2017/01/just-dance-2017-rayman-legends-definitive-edition-steep-announced-switch

Are all of these ports? I thought they would have supported it more....... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
ktay95 said:

WTF? They have more games coming for the Switch than any other 3rd party and there is gonna be no new 3rd party game at launch from anyone. What do you expect?

3 games and another one already confirmed is not enough support?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I think the new Assassin's Creed will probably come to Switch, they're just waiting to announce it at E3 during their own press conference.

vivster said:
Jranation said:

WTF? They have more games coming for the Switch than any other 3rd party and there is gonna be no new 3rd party game at launch from anyone. What do you expect?

3 games and another one already confirmed is not enough support?

Tbh. EA bringing Fifa on Switch is better than those 3 games combined. I thought they would at least make a "new" game using their IPs or a new IP. And how they were sooo big about it on the Switch bringing them causals back.......... I didn't see it in the presentation. Maybe at e3 but........ 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Tbh. EA bringing Fifa on Switch is better than those 3 games combined. I thought they would at least make a "new" game using their IPs or a new IP. And how they were sooo big about it on the Switch bringing them causals back.......... I didn't see it in the presentation. Maybe at e3 but........ 

You said it yourself: Just Dance.

They may not have had anything to show right away and decided not to show stuff they can show at E3. Plus it didn't help that Nintendo reminded us why they started to do ND in the first place the format of the show was a huge mess, I wonder who thought it was a good idea to try to do something like one presentation, and cut game exposure....

Was a bit odd to not see them on stage, but they did confirm a few games after so not much more to be expected, imo

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]